I won’t play for a ‘discriminated audience’ insists man who happily supported Enoch Powell

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Eric Claptout will no longer play in front of ‘discriminated audiences’ in an astonishing break with a fifty-year tradition, it has emerged.

Eric-Clapton-small.jpg

The AOR artist announced today that he will not perform in venues that require proof of vaccination, such as a vaccine passport, certificate or a massively swollen thyroid gland caused by the little microchips.

Today’s move is in stark contrast to Clapton’s 1970’s stance of churning out soft rock ballads for an audience consisting solely of flatulent, balding white men in their late fifties.

Clapton, himself, recalled a negative experience after the Astra Zeneca jab, which left him seriously doubting whether he’d ever be able to make another rambling speech in front of an audience of twenty thousand ham-faced racists.

Meanwhile, Clapton supporters were quick to point out that the seventies were a very different time and, in all fairness, the UK is a small island and he was probably a bit pissed at the time.

Virologist, Simon Williams, said, “Any vaccine can cause side effects ranging from fever, tiredness or the sensation of being suddenly dropped by Polydor.

“However, based on his recent remarks, it is clear that the risks of going to see Eric Clapton considerably outweigh the benefits.

“For those who have outstanding anxieties about being in a wheezing Eric Clapton audience while wearing dreadlocks, I can only suggest you seek an alternative artist with a more socially aware Covid policy.”

Williams added, “Van Morrison’s UK tour begins in just a few week’s time.”

RectangleBob

Angst Rant Person
Reaction score
In a 1976 performance Eric Clapton announced to any w*gs in the audience they should get out of England and is also a big time racist. He points out England should be for white people only in the same speech. He was possibly a bit drunk or on drugs, but the recording still exists. I never liked him anyway.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sounds like a man of principle to me. Good for him! I'm against vaccine passports/certificates of any nature. It's very rare that we see these rock stars of today who are willing to put their reputation on the line in doing what's right.

RectangleBob

Angst Rant Person
Reaction score
Are you defending clapton, by claiming he is a man of principle, or you honestly didn't read my post. Maybe you don't want to think of it.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Are you defending clapton, by claiming he is a man of principle, or you honestly didn't read my post. Maybe you don't want to think of it.
Someone who is standing up for civil liberties and freedoms? Yes. I will support anyone who will stand up and do the right thing in this instance. I don't know about his stance on Enoch Powell, and neither do i care to be quite honest. I know there are many people out there who hold a more sympathetic view on his controversial talking points in today's age, especially when it concerns illegal migration and policy that has failed on that issue. There's nothing to think of. It's just that you make it seem more than what it is.

RectangleBob

Angst Rant Person
Reaction score
I dont beleve in illegal migration either. Don't pull that card. Are you defending someone who attacks people at his own gig based on their race or colour? It takes a real racist bastard to do that at the top of their fame. Words like c**n and w*g or calling out Arabic people is deadly wrong. Is it not in your view? Other more reputable artists took a stand against people like clapton, forming rock against racism.
In your opinion that's nothing. Are you sure??

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
When you scratch beneath the surface of white privilege this is exactly what you find. The dirty rotten core.

This is someone who personifies white privilege. Access to the best medical advice money can buy. Access to the best doctors money can buy. Access to the best hospitals and the best medical equipment and facilities money can buy. No ringing the GP up at 8am with a sick child desperate for an appointment and hoping the line won't be engaged while they play the 'will I get an appointment today' lottery. No ringing 999 and waiting an hour for an ambulance to turn up.

Whining now because he had a few minor side effects from the vaccine. The man is 76 and had underlying health issues after poisoning his body with hard drugs for decades and most certainly would have died if he caught Covid, is he really this stupid?

While he gallantly leads a crusade from behind the 6-foot security walls surrounding his palatial country estate. Asking people to join his battle for rights they don't have. Unless they are from the BAME community and then in his eyes, judging by his previous comments, they have no rights at all.

Back