I THOUGHT FORUM TOPICS WERE......

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Does he freeze all his Xs............his Xbox too maybe? :confused:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Still no reply Jude to my original post or my question. I wont post next time in this topic
Its should be Jude but when theres favoritism involved that changes things. Thats why my ban message said Im a spammer in addition to alleged VPN. I never span anywhere on here or any other site so even if somehow alleged VPN is turned off I still might not be able to get back on. Whoever added the spamming part has no clue what they doing

Mac as you know I always reply to you as soon as I can ( I know how impatient you are )....... However on this occasion I felt that this VPN bit had been dealt with. I really dont know how the message you recieved from UK chat could involve spamming and so you would have to ask site admins that.
As for favoritism, it happens on all sites as you know...... its like being a teachers pet but I left all that behind when I left school.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mac as you know I always reply to you as soon as I can ( I know how impatient you are )....... However on this occasion I felt that this VPN bit had been dealt with. I really dont know how the message you recieved from UK chat could involve spamming and so you would have to ask site admins that.
As for favoritism, it happens on all sites as you know...... its like being a teachers pet but I left all that behind when I left school.

It will be dealt with if its ever turned off but even if it is I still might not be able to get on because someone thinks Im a spammer. I guess whoever added that to the ban message they have nothing better to do than to ban someone just because they may be bored.

B

Beemovie

So you managed to sneak in here did ya............may I suggest you sneak out again.
I thought forum topics were for all Jude. Now you are saying just those you like? Sadly that isn't many is it. Even fewer that like you but then that is understandable

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Not at all Buzzy......but talking about people from other websites..... derrrr !

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not at all Buzzy......but talking about people from other websites..... derrrr !

Are you reverting to your childhood? Derrrr really? lol
How would people here know you talking about other sites?

Sorry for hijacking your reply BeeMovie

Back