I don't get it

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In the "LOVE" thread, I see that someone has posted something while my last post in that thread has yet to show up even though it was posted yesterday.

If I get into a debate, will there be a similar lag in the appearance of my posts?

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thanks.

Is there an established norm for how long this approval process takes?

felice

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I cannot see how to stop private messaging from people. Does anyone know, I asked in room and I was told its on preferences but i can't see it.

B

Bad_Influence

Click you pic at the top.
choose “privacy”
Set “Allow to start conversation with you” to nobody.

I’ve not tried it but I assume that works.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
What you were told in the room, was how to stop PMs from people in the chat rooms, that’s separate to the forums

felice

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It didn't work for me anyway. I logged back in and immediately lots of names were flashing at the top of the page. I just want to chat in the rooms.

M

Markie

When in the chat rooms, click your picture, or anywhere by it, click Preferences in the small window that pops up.

Then click the Ignores tab, then click Add rule.

You should then get another small window pop up where you can block messages whispers etc.

Hope that helps.

felice

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thanks Markie. I clicked preferences, then ignoring but it just says I'm not ignoring anyone, I couldn't see the add rule. I must be doing something wrong

felice

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wish there was a way of not receiving any pms..thanks Bad-Influence

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Felice there is just log off pmsl works for me

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Just tell them to do one f**k off usually works lol

felice

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've managed it now, thanks. I needed to do it in the chat room, other ways wouldn't work. I's not easy telling 8 flashers to go away..lol

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
I cannot see how to stop private messaging from people. Does anyone know, I asked in room and I was told its on preferences but i can't see it.
ayy, there are preferences, if that doesnt work.."piss off" usually does the job nicely although having said that a Lady like yourself probably wont use those words lol....maybe there is a polite way of saying it...get lost maybe?

Back