I’m new

CuteGirl

My name is Michelle but I go by Shelly for short.
Reaction score
So like hey I’m new to this site. I’m from USA in the states. I enjoy meeting new people. I get along well with people still not sure how to get my pfp on? Like I said I new and learning still. I like this site so far. My name is Michelle.

Last edited:

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You've got to bake us all a cake first or show us your tortoise! And welcome.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Really? Why is that? She lost the Recepy after she let her Cake out in the Rain!
Shhhhhh! Shes a smiley American, I bet she has a whole box of cake recipes! And who else is going to show me their tortoise ?

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So like hey I’m new to this site. I’m from USA in the states. I enjoy meeting new people. I get along well with people still not sure how to get my pfp on? Like I said I new and learning still. I like this site so far. My name is Michelle.
Very welcome to ukchat I hope you enjoy it and have a great time.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

You will have New User Restrictions on your profile ,

You remove this with positive activity on your Profile and Forums.

It doesn't take long.

Welcome.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Back