How I vape and mix v.2

M

MrFishy

I've been asked about this a few times and decided to post.

After years of being a pro roll up smoker and forced to stop... I tried out a cheap e ciggy from Tesco's for £15. It wasn't like smoking... and I soon return to the fags.

After doing a bit of research and watching days of youtube I found out why. The e liquid was wrong for me and 24mg nicotine worked better when I first started to vape. You cant buy 24mg nicotine in the shops and have to mix it up at home. Its not cheap to buy but if you have having trouble like I did its worth picking up.

PG Based Liquid Nicotine (7.2%)

I use the Geekvape mods. Found the other makes & brands cant handle my life style.

You need a battery charger and batteries for these.

Never charger a battery in an e ciggy, its how they catch fire.

I'm using molicel 21700 batteries right now. I found they work better in my new mods than the old 18650 batteries. The 18650 need charging in pairs for most mods and its why too much trouble for me.

A good charger is about £20 and batteries are about a tenner each.

Nitecore i4 Battery Charger NEW I4 Intellicharge 18650-26650-20700-16340 UK Plug
MOLICEL INR21700 P42A - 21700 BATTERY

Right now I'm using a geekvape aegis max, they sell for £35 online without a tank. The tanks they sell as part of a kit are ok... but you cant rebuild them. So I buy my tanks separately.

GEEKVAPE AEGIS MAX BOX VAPE MOD

Why you mite ask? Coils sell for about £2 each, I can build a coil for 5p.

Right now I used the vandy vape mesh 2 rda. The guy in this vid uses a coil test meter but I never do. You get to know the length of mesh needed... normally about 20mm does it. And he's making it look hard work too. They stopped selling this tank.

I get the mesh off ebay.... vandy vape mesh wire. Its about a fiver for 5 ft. Never finish a reel yet. The cotton is £2.50 Still got loads left after a year or two.

PROFILE RDTA BY WOTOFO
Vandy Vape MESH Wire Spool
Vape Just Cotton E-Cig 100% Natural Unbleached 5 x Packs

Now on to my mixing

I like to cloud chase and use a 70vg 30pg base. You can find this on ebay for tenner. Favours and nicotine too. But I just get a 10ml bottle from the pound shop and just mix them up in a 50 ml needle bottle and leave it under the sink for a week. If you want more nicotine just pick up a few nicotine shots and add it to the mix.

Vegetable Glycerine & Propylene Glycol Nic Base DIY Liquid Mixing VG PG
Plastic Needle Tip Glue Dropper Liquid
88 Vape E-Liquid | 10ml | 37 Flavours | All Strengths | 10 & 20 Packs
Nicotine Shots 18MG 10ML 70VG/30PG - Vapeflava Unflavoured Nic Shots UK

Any questions let me know.

M

MrFishy

I've just seen what I forgot to put on here :(

You need a mixing tube. There about a fiver.

s-l300.jpg

10/25/50/100/250ML Plastic Measuring Cylinder Laboratory Test Graduated Tube ZC

And to fill up your bottles a syringe. There about a pound each for a 10ml one. Beats mucking around with funnels.

BD Sterile Syringes 1ml 2ml 5ml 10ml 20ml 50ml Plastipak Hypodermic Syringe

M

MrFishy

One of the main moans I hear is: tanks dont hold too much e liquid. Thats cos of eu laws.... but there is a way round it. Use a squonk !!!

The main benefit of a squonk is they have an internal bottle. They hold at least 10ml of e liquid and with the tank you even more.

Once you have the batteries, charger and tank... moving to a new mod is simple.
I used dovpo squnok until it fell out of my pocket at work into a river and its never worked since.

Dovpo X TVC Topside 90W Squonk Box Mod

You need a bottom feed tank to use one like a vandy vape mesh v2 or wotofo profile v1.5

Vandy Vape Mesh V2 RDA

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've never vaped but I do still like to have the odd fag. I tend to smoke when i'm depressed, it's a comfort. Better than comfort eating, possibly...

Back