How I beat Covid the ‘natural way’ with nothing more than an ambulance ride and four nights in hospital on oxygen, by Right Said Fred.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Right Said Fred singer Richard Fairbrass has recently spoken of his heroic victory over the Covid virus, despite not being vaccinated, insisting all it took was his own immune system, one ambulance ride, and four days and nights of extra oxygen.

Fairbrass, who was an outspoken critic of the government’s response to the covid crisis, insisting it is all a scam and that vaccines shouldn’t be trusted, was taken to hospital with breathing difficulties and then discovered he had Covid.

He told reporters, “Yeah, I had a little bit of Covid, but as I’ve been saying all along, it’s basically just flu and your immune system is more than up to the task of beating it.

“I mean, no, I’ve never been hospitalised for several days for flu before, but other people have so it’s definitely the same thing.”

He went on to explain how his ‘all natural’ response to the virus proves that it’s nothing to be scared of.

“It’s like I’ve been saying for 18 months, we have evolved to fight off viruses – apart from all of those viruses that kill us – so letting nature take its course with this one is the right thing to do.

“All I needed was a healthy immune system, and the evolutionary benefits of an ambulance ride and a couple of compressed oxygen tanks for my sole use – then bingo, all fine again.”

A spokesperson for the hospital told us, “Yes, he took up a bed for four nights that could have been used by someone else if he’d been vaccinated, given how well the vaccines protect against people requiring hospitalisation for Covid – but the cost of living in a free society is that sometimes we have to treat selfish pricks. So here we are.“

“To be honest, we’re just grateful that he kept his shirt on and didn't sing.”

Back