How gormless?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A man who can barely dress himself should not be put in charge of a government or country.

Sir Patrick Vallance on Boris Johnson - ''His scientific education ceased at age 15’'

'How gormless do you think Boris Johnson is?

OK, good. Now triple it because my God the man is barely able to function.' - JP

Monday 20th November 2023.
1700497051318.png

1700497069657.png

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
His scientific education ceased at age 15’' ............................................. so did mine .
but of it was explain to him in pigeon english maybe if of got it.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
His scientific education ceased at age 15’' ............................................. so did mine .
but of it was explain to him in pigeon english maybe if of got it.

Lucky for you, you weren't the money grabbing, useless, f.ucking PM of a country, pretending you know everything about science, making catastrophic decisions that led to the unnecessary loss of countless lives, crippled the NHS and plunged the country into even longer lockdowns.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Boris Johnsons casual contempt for Covid’s most vulnerable victims -- care home residents, the elderly, disabled & immunosuppressed is the most disgusting aspect of his pandemic response.

quote: October 25, 2020, from Sir Patrick Vallance diary:
"PM meeting - PM begins to argue for letting it rip. Saying yes there will be more casualties but so be it - 'they have had a good innings'.

All while his repulsive father was first in line to get the vaccine.

That f.ucking dirty c.unt Johnson trying to act as God. Deciding who can live and who should die. (yeah, I really dislike him)

If I could spit on him I would. Waste of good spit though.

On a happier note, “they have had good innings” is what I am planning to say when the Tories are utterly f.ucked in the next election.

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So far Sir Patrick Vallance has said the PM was all over the place and a bit dim; the chancellor was unimpressive and driven by dogma and the health secretary was an over-enthusiastic fantasist.

Apart from that, the government was running just fine.

doggy side eye.jpg

Back