Hot enough for you now b****?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Capture.JPG

For all you peoples of the rooms, was always complainin that we aint gettin a propa summer...well ....

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i hope nobody aint messing with my posts again like daliadrama (whatever her name was) used to do and pocoloco
I get that problem sometimes ! reply to a post by someone and it`s not even on the correct Thread :).

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
i been having problems with my phone sometimes its been clicking when i dont want to click and i also was posting outside in the sunlight where i could hardly see a phone screen . . . . . thats probably what the problems was
that I totaly inderstand, my phone dialed GF once, was in my pocket, was talkin with Next door, she could hear everything and got accused of having an affair, [ next door is 87 and would b**** slap me with her cane if i even tried to make a move]

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
i used to have a phone that used to dial while in my pocket too . . . . . it dialed the emergency number a few times they talked to me and it dialed some people numbers early in the morning . . . . . i didn't have a password on but now i do . . . . . now it cant dial numbers while its in my pocket
yerss lol, potentially bad for your health that ! Think my next phone is going to be a flip one.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have a smart phone which suddenly bursts into life sometimes when it`s on "standby". I hear others conversation or music . With no number ( cause i never dialled it ) i don`t know how to trace the ghostly call .!.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Heat and me don`t see Eye to Eye. This heat is awesome yet awful for me . I just read on news that we are in direct line with a massive Solar storm which might upset a lot of Satelite systems.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
What in tarnations is gowin owwn?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
about the heat
Grrrr! i wrote a reply to this but it never sent . Try again ...Heat and me don`t see Eye to Eye .I melt in this sort of heat ,unlike most of the Sun worshippers.. I just read on news that a massive Solar Storm is heading directly for earth now . When it hits it may disrupt many of the sattelite systems .Similar things have happened in the past.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Solar to me indicates heat
Heat Is weather
Hole in ozone allows heat and radiation in . doesn't this change weather ?
( my feeble attempt at Logic, lol)

Back