Hot enough for you now b****?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hells, you havent moaned about your garden recycling lately.
This threads a gift for this!
Come on make our sundays, hows the recycling scene?
I think you have the wrong person mate . I`ve never posted a thing about garden recycling . You may need to check your sources again ,if they are who i think then they have cloned me .Suckers :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
big bang created perfect bodies etc with insides etc ? ? ? ? ? ever notice humans, animals, and bugs have the same things eyes, nose, mouths, legs, insides, etc means it doesnt seem like we was made from a big bang to me . . . . . its somethings i wonder why God watch some kids suffer example starve and why some was created disfigured and never had a chance at a normal life but it seems to me we was created by someone . . . . . not a big bang . . . . . or nobody exist and my whole life and nothing but a dream

There are some species that have no eyes, some have no ears, it's dependent on where a specials lives.
Evolutionary biology can answer those questions.
Something that lives in the deeps of the sea where sunlight does not penetrate, why would they need eyes?

If you want to get into what constitutes life, thats another question.
A virus has no eyes, ears, nose etc, yet it is still a life form.
It must feed to survive.
As does a tree.
Or do we limit the discussion what being we consider to have "Souls" or a Divine spark?
Well that discounts anything not human.
The same humans that created gods word.

Intelligent design, or Gods work, in an infinite universe why do these ideas matter.
If the universe is infinite, anything, no matter how improbable has to happen an infinite number of times.

If the universe is not infinite, what is outside it?

Our simple understanding of space/time is so limited, we are still only just touching quantum physics, octonion dimensional mathematics and, much to most scientists chagrin, relativity which.... It's in the name is relative and such not constant.

There is much we do not know, what we do know is held back by politics.
Either Politics of the state, the religion or the need science has for funding.

Never trust a scientist or a priest who wants funding.
If the priest was right, god wouldnt need money.

Never trust someone who is certain.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
most living has eyes, etc
For Gods sake throw that Bible away !. You are translating the words as you see them ,not as the person who wrote them did :).
A blind person has Eyes but can`t see so what use are Eyes to him/her ?.

C

CrazyCatLady

googles good for searching things but google cant help when its time to die
Not sure about that. There's the dark web, where you can Google a hit man (according to a recent TV documentary- this is not personal experience or research, I might add!). That might be handy when it's time to die.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not sure about that. There's the dark web, where you can Google a hit man (according to a recent TV documentary- this is not personal experience or research, I might add!). That might be handy when it's time to die.

Yeah but Google maps cant find heaven.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
water it has been proven, actually has memory..." Water memory is the purported ability of water to retain a memory of substances previously dissolved in it even after an arbitrary number of serial dilutions"but because it contradicts "current" physical understanding of chemistry , most sheep I mean scientists wont get paid I mean wont admit it..

Think about it, a drop of sweat dribblin from your backside might be that same drop of sweat dribblin down your face, you know, when you really start sweating and some goes into your mouth...bear that in mind when you start jogging...hehehe [evil laugh]

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Or it might not. It’s just as likely that one of the atoms in your typing finger was once part of Hitler’s moustache.
Exactly the same when it comes to the atoms in your body. The Atoms in your Left hand most likely came from a different STAR to those in your Right hand.

Back