Hi Everyone, I have many hobbies Craft, Photography, Gardening, Jigsaws, Ancestry!

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi

I would love to chat with people like me. I am respectable, decent, middle aged lady. Anyone else with similar hobbies and who likes to chat?
Well, I am a disreputable, thoroughly indecent, older man with questionable, thorough varied, hobbies who simply LOVES to pass and hour or three in discourse with persons of the opposite sex. Please tell me you collect stamps or train numbers. Only then will I believe that our stars may be aligned.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well, I am a disreputable, thoroughly indecent, older man with questionable, thorough varied, hobbies who simply LOVES to pass and hour or three in discourse with persons of the opposite sex. Please tell me you collect stamps or train numbers. Only then will I believe that our stars may be aligned.
He he, your bark is worse than your bite old man.

Welcome. I have a house full of craft supplies, mostly unused due to a lack of time, but lately, motivation. I only garden in summer, but I do like to take the odd photograph. :)

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He he, your bark is worse than your bite old man.

Welcome. I have a house full of craft supplies, mostly unused due to a lack of time, but lately, motivation. I only garden in summer, but I do like to take the odd photograph. :)
Of course, it's the "odd" photographs I was most drawn to. I've seen a few of those in my time in chatrooms young Millie! I do SO hate wonky horizons!

jenarator202

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi

I would love to chat with people like me. I am respectable, decent, middle aged lady. Anyone else with similar hobbies and who likes to chat?
Hello and welcome, I too like to chat and have similar hobbies, my main one though, I enjoy drawing and painting but without any great skill, but hey, gives me pleasure which is the important thing. I also like gardening but only in the Spring and Summer mainly flowers which my partner said is a total waste of time, and wouldn't it be better to plant vegetables! Haven't got the patience to do jigsaws and a terrible photographer. However, I do have an unintentional hobby of collecting elephants, not the real ones mind, (they would not fit through my garden gate!) Although it rather appeals to me the idea of putting a lead on an elephant and take it for walkies around the local nature park! No, my elephants are all unique as in I find elephants in different materials such as soap stone, onyx etc. I currently have about 20 all different materials and sizes. :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Hi

You didn't actually list any of your hobbies ? ;)

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You didn't actually list any of your hobbies ? ;)
Poces, old boy. DO take those fashionable shades off your handsome head. Then, you might just be able to see that she listed her hobbies in the title of the thread. Such a schoolboy error Poces! Mind you, I nearly made the same mistake!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Oh yes indeed she did , I'll take the "Hit" XD

Stands corrected lol !!!

Ps , i like the shades , they have vented lenses so my mask and eyes do not steam up ;)

31uD7HKZTiL.jpg

Vented lenses matter XD

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I tried to get a talk going on family trees last night.
I mentioned i was a descendent, of queen victoria, dick, turpin, red rum the racehorse.
People said i was lying, wont bother again.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love sarcasm.
A chatter said, more like reading the sun newspaper and punching people at football games, billy.
Never been so insulted.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
On the serious side, my true hobbies, are metal detecting, and chip shops bad.
I was hoping to get rich from metal detecting, but i dont think its going to happen.
Theres a bloke, on youtube, reviews, chip shops, gets 2k a week from fans.
I think im going to ravel around the uk reviewing chip shops.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I understandm oswestrian, is the lounge chess champion.
Self proclaimed, i might add.
I have asked him if he would like a game.
He has declined, 3 times.
Chess is another 1 of my hobbies, if the champ ever fancies a game my door is open.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I understandm oswestrian, is the lounge chess champion.
Self proclaimed, i might add.
I have asked him if he would like a game.
He has declined, 3 times.
Chess is another 1 of my hobbies, if the champ ever fancies a game my door is open.

I will play you at chess anytime , i am fairly advanced as i played a lot .

Do you have an online format for this ?

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to reply, poco.
I dont use a site a chess site, since the yahoo chess site days.
Not blowing my own trumpet here, but i was known as Billy the snake fischer.
Poco, theres a protocol here, like boxing, once the champ has been defeated, we can arrange a game.
Im not being a yellow belly about this poco,

Back