Help please !

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
When I go into chat rooms the users/friends/ignore column is across the whole screen horizontally so I cant see any chat at all because its being blocked...Havent a clue whats going on, can anyone help ?
When in doubt just Give it a good bash...probably break but hey, at least you'll feel a little better eh

Ian_Massachusetts

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! I am Ian_Massachusetts I just went through the registration process including the e-mail confirmation that sent me back to UKChat.com.
I could see my user name and profile and yet when I entered the England chatroom, my handle still says guest_Ian_Massachusetts.
Are there any waiting time required to go from a guest to a regular member? Please advise and thank you.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello! I am Ian_Massachusetts I just went through the registration process including the e-mail confirmation that sent me back to UKChat.com.
I could see my user name and profile and yet when I entered the England chatroom, my handle still says guest_Ian_Massachusetts.
Are there any waiting time required to go from a guest to a regular member? Please advise and thank you.
Use a different browser or clear your cache, sometimes it takes ages to log you in when it’s a change of account

Back