Hello everyone at the UK from Florida, USA

GislainBalmoral

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I thought this could be a great time to meet people online from this interesting land. I've always been fascinated with documentaries about different places from the UK. I was planning to visit early next year but with the current situation, I am not sure that it is really going to happen any time soon. Meanwhile, I am thrilled to meet people here.
Let me introduce myself, I am Marisa and I am originally from Panama. I have been leaving here in the USA for a long time and during my time here in this country I have been fortunate to meet people from all cultures but hardly any from the UK. I hope everyone is doing well right now...

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Hello Marisa ...welcome ...i am also living in USA

berryfan333

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I thought this could be a great time to meet people online from this interesting land. I've always been fascinated with documentaries about different places from the UK. I was planning to visit early next year but with the current situation, I am not sure that it is really going to happen any time soon. Meanwhile, I am thrilled to meet people here.
Let me introduce myself, I am Marisa and I am originally from Panama. I have been leaving here in the USA for a long time and during my time here in this country I have been fortunate to meet people from all cultures but hardly any from the UK. I hope everyone is doing well right now...

Hello Marisa and welcome - Im in England - south coast :)

Back