Have i been hexed?

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How unlucky is this then?
I had twenty pounds left to my name so i went to the bookies, the only horse racing this time of day is in india so i put my last twenty on and hoped for the best.
The guy fired the starting pistol and shot my horse stone dead, i mean whats the chances of that?
Then ive gone into a antique shop over the road to see if i could shoplift anything, but i ended up slipping over hitting over 7 mirrors in the process.
I ran out the shop and took refuge on a bench in the church around the corner.
Then a lady came out the church and said, oh you left yout blanket here last week, we took it in the church!
So now i have a wino doppleganger if things cant get any worse.
But i have aquired a nice blanket, so its not all bad.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
How unlucky is this then?
I had twenty pounds left to my name so i went to the bookies, the only horse racing this time of day is in india so i put my last twenty on and hoped for the best.
The guy fired the starting pistol and shot my horse stone dead, i mean whats the chances of that?
Then ive gone into a antique shop over the road to see if i could shoplift anything, but i ended up slipping over hitting over 7 mirrors in the process.
I ran out the shop and took refuge on a bench in the church around the corner.
Then a lady came out the church and said, oh you left yout blanket here last week, we took it in the church!
So now i have a wino doppleganger if things cant get any worse.
But i have aquired a nice blanket, so its not all bad.

Well your bet is void as the Horse (that was killed by a blank) didn't make the start.

So you have £20 and a Meth blanket.

DoncasterGal

Just me! xx
Reaction score
You think you're hexed?
I woke this morning n my hubby was still there next to me … ya don't get any worse luck than that :rolleyes::D:oops: lmao xx

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You think you're hexed?
I woke this morning n my hubby was still there next to me … ya don't get any worse luck than that :rolleyes::D:oops: lmao xx

You're Married..?...Some bloke actually offered YOU that much.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I make NO exceptions..

What is a MARRIED Woman doing on a chat site?.

Let me know.

Back