Greetings

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No longer a voyeur? Good lad! There are some great threads on this forum (mostly mine :)) feel feel to contribute to them. ;)

Ego?
From a women no less.

Gonna wait for the hate.

;)

Welcome to the nut house Wolfe :)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Pssst! Lass not lad
I apologise for getting your sex wrong, it happens to me all the time :oops:
Are you in a 'feely-feely' mood following your self-aggrandisement?
and as for you Mr wicked sense of humour... you won't be feely-feeling anyone, certainly not if you cause them to google big words! 'aggrandisement' :eek: stop obfuscating! :) Why didn't you just tell me to stop bigging myself up as i'm big enough already!? Reminds me of the time when I fell over, and told the other half my knee was swelling up. The loving and caring reply was "You mean your knee is catching up to the rest of you" :rolleyes:

W

WolfeSwitche

I apologise for getting your sex wrong, it happens to me all the time :oops:

and as for you Mr wicked sense of humour... you won't be feely-feeling anyone, certainly not if you cause them to google big words! 'aggrandisement' :eek: stop obfuscating! :) Why didn't you just tell me to stop bigging myself up as i'm big enough already!? Reminds me of the time when I fell over, and told the other half my knee was swelling up. The loving and caring reply was "You mean your knee is catching up to the rest of you" :rolleyes:
Tbf, it's not the first time....

I am your typical middle aged mad old cat lady minus the cats...

Back