Government calls in SAS

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Government calls in SAS to deliver groceries as road haulage shortage intensifies

SAS-delivering-groceries-small.jpg

Members of Britain's special forces are being deployed to rappel down your wall, blow out your window and throw bags of shopping into your kitchen as a part of government plans to tackle delivery shortages to supermarkets.

After 40,000 EU-national drivers went home as a result of being told to fvck off home, Britain’s shops are facing severe difficulties in keeping supply chains moving – leading to military logistics experts being brought in to fill the gaps.

“As I see it, if you can stage a daring night-time raid into a crowded urban area in Kandahar and then precisely deliver a 4-lb mortar shell down a chimney, then those are exactly the right skills for getting enough Coco Pops and Asparagus to Britain’s consumers,” UK Delivery Crisis Tsar Simon Williams told us.

“A hand grenade is almost exactly the same size, shape and weight as an avocado, and you can expect to see Britain’s finest bursting out of a van in Shoreditch and accurately throwing them through first-floor windows and into hipster fruit bowls from Wednesday of this week.”

Reports suggest that the new series of Channel 4’s ‘Who Dares Wins’ will feature new tests in their most challenging environment yet, including driving an HGV for 14 hours the entire length of the country without a toilet break, manning a till in Aldi for a day without murdering anyone, and surviving in the harsh environment of a regional distribution centre just outside Doncaster for a week with only a branch of Greggs from which to forage.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
99 different ways to kill a man with a sausage and egg butty.

5 tried and tested methods for close-quarters combat armed with a baguette, preferably tiger bread.

See this full-length cast I am wearing on my leg Mr. Morrions delivery man, would you be kind enough to lift up that heavy basket while I empty it so I don't break the other one.

How to set a bear trap utilizing a jar of pickled onions, a sachet of salt, and a plastic fork.

o_O

Back