ghosts

ghostseeker

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
what will you become when you die what will happen to your soul do you think?

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I can only offer some kind of answer just based on a personal experience on when my dad passed away in Myton Hospice on July 2019 before the pandemic and all the lockdowns happened. I was fortunate enough to be with him before he passed away, as i know many people have not had that due to the restrictions.

We were called in during the night that things were going down hill quickly. He had suffered a stroke and was deteriorating quickly. And we were brought into a room with the Doctor and a Nurse, and they basically said that he had hours to live.
We then stayed with him in the room and tried to reassure him as best we could. There were care assistants who brought us food and drink. They were fantastic in that place. It's not an easy place to experience. So many people begging to die in there.

And then the time came where he was put through the process of dying. They made it as comfortable as possible for him. There was a Nurse in the room who was checking his pulse and recording the time of death. And as he finally did pass away, i saw the jug of water with ice rise sink to the bottom and then rise to the top, and we heard a big bang by the door where the keys dangled. It was like he had ran out of the door.

So that's the first time that I've experienced something where it's made me think that there's something much more than what we're experiencing now.

ghostseeker

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
that i can understan lad im a paranormalisti have been for a very long time yes i have seen many ghosts over the years i have 30 odd thousands files to date.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
that i can understan lad im a paranormalisti have been for a very long time yes i have seen many ghosts over the years i have 30 odd thousands files to date.

My fathers best friend shared a similar experience of a jug of water with ice, of a friend of his who had died. It was at a backgammon convention and memorial for a fellow player. And he's someone who isn't necessarily into the paranormal or believes in it too much. But even he admitted that it's made him think about the possibilities of an afterlife.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Years ago worked with a bloke, he said i saw a women walk out that wall there.
Yeah allright i thought.
Then about 15 years later, a taxi driver told me exactly the same thing.
How strange is that?
Loads seen it since, even been on the news, known as the a38 waterworks wall ghost.

Back