Genius .......

Is CR7 The best Footballer the world has ever seen ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I think Eddie the Eagle Edwards was the best Ski Jumper ever.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Football is for beer bellied TV junkies.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poco_Loco needs a new hobby

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Maradona was better and had a beer belly.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not the biggest fan of club football if i am honest ,

I do like the World Cup and the Euros as i believe most people do ,

I always have discussions with people about who was/is the best F1 driver as Motorsport is more my thing , this topic is very debateable as there are/is so many greats .

Can i just say this though .

Like him or Loathe him Cristiano Ronaldo is the best all round Footballer there has ever been.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ronaldo. . . . . . and Messi are without question this generation's best players. The same names always crop up when considering who was the greatest of all time (maybe because they are) Pele, Maradona etc. But let me throw a name in, and I think I've mentioned this before on this forum somewhere - George Best. The first footballing superstar. He did it when football wasn't fashionable. And playing for N Ireland he couldn't get the acclaim from doing it on the world stage. This man was so good, defenders couldn't get near him. Unlike the pampered players of today, he got no protection whatsoever from referees. Defenders weren't trying to tackle him - they were trying to break his leg! :eek:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I have never forgiven Ronaldo for getting the pure and totally innocent Wayne Rooney sent off at the 2006 world cup.

I did enjoy watching him remove the diabetes-inducing Coca-Cola bottles during his recent Euro's interview and advising people to drink water and so I might have forgiven him just a touch.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Totally agree about Best as well, imagine him on today's billiard smooth football pitches and with much more protection from referees.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I have never forgiven Ronaldo for getting the pure and totally innocent Wayne Rooney sent off at the 2006 world cup.

I did enjoy watching him remove the diabetes-inducing Coca-Cola bottles during his recent Euro's interview and advising people to drink water and so I might have forgiven him just a touch.
Innocent lol hahaa.

I remember Cristiano breaking shreks foot with an accidental stamp !!

I don't know if England and Portugal could meet in the later stages or not as I have not looked at the draw but we nearly always knock you guys out of major tournaments ,

England freeze on the international stage which is odd as the premiership is arguably the best league In the world.....

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Ronaldo is a fab footballer but very much up his own arse lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Ronaldo is a fab footballer but very much up his own arse lol
He actually isn't hes very humble and does so much for kids charities x

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Yes he does alot for charity ill agree there but he just comes across as very cockyx
Tbf it would be hard not to seem that way with the worlds best footballer tag on ya x

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Think him and messi are world class you can't deny that x
Dunno that other guy ......

Think you mean that 4ft Argentinian ....

P

Percy666

The best ever IMO, he has won leagues in different countries and international honours whilst messi has just hid at Barcelona winning very little at Argentina unless you count the recent copa america where he was anonymous. Pele and Maradona would also be contenders

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
George Best was highly skilled with a football when a ball was made of hard leather ! not the soft crap they use today . I could score easily with them bits of foam :).
Do any of you remember the Great Pele ? he could score with a kick from one end of the football pitch to the other ,while goalie was trying to get back to his goal !lol ! He`d beat any of todays rubbish players :)

Last edited:
Back