Reaction score
Fury 6th round, knock-out.

;)

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
What a fight.

A privilege to watch.

Rarely will you watch a better heavyweight contest.

Two REAL men putting it all on the line.

With numerous twists and turns and an ever-changing plot right up to the final blow.

Fury the artisan, the boxer, the Gypsy King, versus the brutal one-punch knock-out artist Wilder.

One of the heavyweights truly elite level boxers, past or present, levels above anyone else in this current generation.

Once Oleksandr Usyk has been banished to unify all the belts and an elite fighter himself swan off into the sunset spend quality time with your beautiful wife and children and spend your hard-earned cash, you earned that right and earned it the hard way.

Arise Sir Fury (another from truly humble beginnings).

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
What a fight.

A privilege to watch.

Rarely will you watch a better heavyweight contest.

Two REAL men putting it all on the line.

With numerous twists and turns and an ever-changing plot right up to the final blow.

Fury the artisan, the boxer, the Gypsy King, versus the brutal one-punch knock-out artist Wilder.

One of the heavyweights truly elite level boxers, past or present, levels above anyone else in this current generation.

Once Oleksandr Usyk has been banished to unify all the belts and an elite fighter himself swan off into the sunset spend quality time with your beautiful wife and children and spend your hard-earned cash, you earned that right and earned it the hard way.

Arise Sir Fury (another from truly humble beginnings).
You can see what I am laughing at, can't you? Don't you know how to form sentences and paragraphs?

Back