Fuel queues and food shortages are normal

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Fuel crisis normal now. The promised Brexit sunny uplands are here.

heat or eat.png
The government has announced that fuel queues and shortages are now so normal they are no longer worth mentioning.

Driving around six petrol stations in order to fill up enough for four days commuting is now as much a part of British life as bacon sandwiches, drizzle in June and The One Show.

A government spokesman said: “Why are we still talking about something that’s been accepted by ordinary, decent people as an unremarkable part of their lives?

“Of course you’re queueing for 90 minutes to get a capped £30 of diesel. Of course you’re cancelling trips to see family because it won’t leave you with enough for the school run. This is Britain. This is how it’s always been, since last week.

“Likewise the empty shelves in supermarkets, the impossibility of getting a builder, and waiting two hours for your meal in a pub. All part of life on the promised sunny uplands in this sceptred isle and entirely unremarkable.

“Apart from the hysterical liberal elites shrieking like spoiled children, everyone’s perfectly content. In fact they’re happier. So we’ll hear no more about it on the news, yes?”

He added: “You know what else is normal? Three-day working weeks and winter power cuts. As normal as a steak-and-kidney pie while watching Coronation Street. So shut up in advance.”

via - Daily Wefcukingtoldyou

DeanNw

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I usually follow ice age farmer for what's going on with the food around the world it's not looking good.

Cado

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The food banks are simple to solve, just increase the welfare but Gov doesn't want to.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When I can buy a Pizza for £1
Then the government doubles the amount of currency I have, by creating it out of thin air, basically borrowing it from the central bank.
Then I have £2 so can I buy 2 Pizzas for £1 each ?
No, because the guy who makes the Pizza has to double his output for that to happen.
Which means he doubles his costs.
Which makes a Pizza cost £2.

It takes a while for that to happen, the can gets kicked down the road.
A company cant just double thier output overnight.
So it leads to shortages because people can and do buy more.

Thats inflation.
Increasing the amount of currency in circulation, by debt, increases prices.

None of it is "Real Money" it's simply currency.

Money and currency are very different.
Ask any Marxist, one thing Marx got right was money is a commodity.
Fiat currency is not a commodity, it is simply currency.

Economics 101 nowt to do with Brexit lol.

Cado

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We're probably going to disagree but I know cash to be printed, money to grow.
Before we had cash we had food, it grows in fields etc.
Now we have money, people have no food, yet it grows in fields etc.

what I can't understand is people starving to death surrounded by food in fields.
I know welfare to be printed money (not cash, note) therefore the level on the control panel needs to be "up-ed".

Or someone with a controlling computer needs to over write the £78 per week UC with something more useful, like £250 per week.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

what I can't understand is people starving to death surrounded by food in fields.
I know welfare to be printed money (not cash, note) therefore the level on the control panel needs to be "up-ed".

Or someone with a controlling computer needs to over write the £78 per week UC with something more useful, like £250 per week.
Hahaha ,since when has this Government been praised for helping with poverty ? lol.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

So, while people are starving what do we do.

Double the amount of ethenol in pump fuel.

Steal grain from the starving to make our cars green

lmao.

You want to make a car green, decrease its weight, take out air con, electric motors for the windows, remove the luxury, we know how to do it.

However, the "modern" west wont like that.

(edit spelling sux)

Back