Fortnite

AutisticDefence

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hai I am new I recently joined another chat but its full of ignorants. And discrimination because of disability I'm quite good on Fortnite if you ever wanna play post here We can build a team. Its a shame gamer talk can't be used. I could do a lot of positive things in this topic. I make my living from it.

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Hi ,

Welcome to Ukchat.com

I am not a gamer , but i would like you to not call ppl "Tards or "Retards" on the site , i realise it isn't aimed at anybody here ,

Anyway , here is your first tip :)

Edit your post to something less offensive like i dunno ........... "Fucksplatts"

Our chatters are wonderful obviously ....

Enjoy :)

AutisticDefence

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi ,

Welcome to Ukchat.com

I am not a gamer , but i would like you to not call ppl "Tards or "Retards" on the site , i realise it isn't aimed at anybody here ,

Anyway , here is your first tip :)

Edit your post to something less offensive like i dunno ........... "Fucksplatts"

Our chatters are wonderful obviously ....

Enjoy :)
Look Im sorry can it be noted I am fully diagnosed with Aspergers which is the same as Autism. Iv seen a lot worse said in chat but ill edit it. If a Admin wants a copy of my full diagnostic he is more then welcome.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Look Im sorry can it be noted I am fully diagnosed with Aspergers which is the same as Autism. Iv seen a lot worse said in chat but ill edit it. If a Admin wants a copy of my full diagnostic he is more then welcome.

No that isn't required at all :)

Also i thank you for the Edit ....

Last edited:

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm more of an RPG gamer. Just the story, the world building, the individual characters and their development throughout the story, the plot twists and customisation, are what attracts me to this genre of gaming.

Back