Formula 1

Will hamilton make it 8 world championships this year?

• Yeah of course!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hopefully not!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

boredbusiness

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone excited about the f1 season ahead? Do you think that Hamilton will win?

LeedsGuy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Interesting how in winter testing and race 1 Merc were seen as underdogs but by race 4 it seems like business as usual. It's a bit closer than last year tho so a bit more exciting! It'll be another WDC trophy for LH though I'm sure

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting how in winter testing and race 1 Merc were seen as underdogs but by race 4 it seems like business as usual. It's a bit closer than last year tho so a bit more exciting! It'll be another WDC trophy for LH though I'm sure
Not really tbh ,

It's currently 3-1 to Lewis but it could easily be 1-3 ,

Max overtook Lewis is race 2 but exceeded track limits by inches , Max would have won that race ,
Max was also leading last time out at Imola but the Red Bull team made a bad strategy call , had they pitted they would have held the lead as that track is notoriously hard to pass on unless you have new tires versus old as Lewis demonstrated ,

I think this season is interesting which is good because the last 5 "Mercedes Bought" years have been a bit boring ,

We have now with the Mercedes longer wheelbase car no longer having such a large advantage a race on our hands which is what it's meant to be about and also the Red Bull now has a Honda power unit that has been fully developed and is matching the Mercedes unit,

Lewis has a fight on his hands this year i see that and i would not underestimate determination and hunger.

If Lewis reaches 8 WDC's then he will of beaten Michaels 7 but i personally think Lewis has won his last and with the new rules package coming in 2022 all the teams performance will be a lot closer ,

Spending cuts and less Aero have been promised , reducing the dirty air and allowing cars to actually overtake without having a massive advantage ,

All hail Ross Brawn.

Back