forget my ukchat past

godsgoodguy

verified
Reaction score
back in my ukchat past i admit i was an attention seeker . . . . . 2022 = new year and new beginning

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
back in my ukchat past i admit i was an attention seeker . . . . . 2022 = new year and new beginning

Nowt wrong in attention seeking, old chap. As for forgetting about chat past, there's some in here could follow your lead, who are still arguing
about things from years ago :rolleyes:

Shak

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nowt wrong in attention seeking, old chap. As for forgetting about chat past, there's some in here could follow your lead, who are still arguing
about things from years ago :rolleyes:
Feels more like decades. same old same old eh .. How you doing lovely? it's nice to see you're still about x

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How you doing lovely? it's nice to see you're still about x
I'm still trying to forget my chat past. :) But I'm fine, still searching for something in life that doesn't exist ;) I feel a poem coming on...

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
on this is it worth it ? ? ? ? ?
Not to me. I don't think I've ever had an argument on this forum. With other chatters It may depend on what the argument was about. With some
it becomes almost a blood feud, to be taken to the grave.

godsgoodguy

verified
Reaction score
Not to me. I don't think I've ever had an argument on this forum. With other chatters It may depend on what the argument was about. With some
it becomes almost a blood feud, to be taken to the grave.
i had a few . . . . . it wasnt the reason i joined this but i had some that came at me