Football Rules

Dantheman

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What football rules would you apply for the new season?

mine would be to get rid of var, scoring from corners should no longer count, big 6 to be fined for playing their best teams against the easy ones, to bring back fa cup replays

B

Bad_Influence

What football rules would you apply for the new season?

mine would be to get rid of var, scoring from corners should no longer count, big 6 to be fined for playing their best teams against the easy ones, to bring back fa cup replays

Thank feck you aren’t in a position to change anything then.

B

Bad_Influence

No, everyone knew it wouldn't be perfect immediately. It just needs to be used correctly by the officials. Referees should look at the screens and then make decisions, not some clueless drone in an office.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Brian clough, said in the 70s, you have 27 cameras in this studio, you still cant get a decision correct.
A ref makes a decision in a split second.
We dont need var, its been proved wrong on a few times this season.
Some vital.

B

Bad_Influence

VAR is not the problem. Those interpreting the rules are. I don’t recall a single time a referee in the Premier League went to view the available screen, instead leaving it to some feckwit with no idea (and who has obviously been told to never undermine the officials). In other leagues the referees regularly use the screen and are not too arrogant to overturn a genuine error.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No, everyone knew it wouldn't be perfect immediately. It just needs to be used correctly by the officials. Referees should look at the screens and then make decisions, not some clueless drone in an office.
i was lead to believe it was the 4th officaail that scanned the var, but i mere woman wwho hates footie .

Back