FNADS!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I hate Ads. Especially those that spoil my TV with their inane drivel. Then why oh why are they still pursuing their childish trade?
The shops are shut. No one is allowed out.
Who is going to buy their fodder? even on-liners can't get a slot.
I despair for the dear old Beeb...and love it.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Shopping on line i gt slots lol , bbc doing ads? only for their tv i think

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Beeb are just money grabbing twats we dont need them

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dong i agree to disagree they are poor no new programs for years

Things like sport are nearly gone off screen

All we got his fat people at the top who all they care about is there Pensions

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Dong i agree to disagree they are poor no new programs for years

Things like sport are nearly gone off screen

All we got his fat people at the top who all they care about is there Pensions

You have a very jaundiced view of things. The Beeb spreads across a wide spectrum of TV and Radio and it's output is phenomenal.
There are, or have been, before Corona, many prize-winning programmes, many of which are, in my humble opinion as good or better that most other broadcasters.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
BBC are the most biased program makers out how can you say they produce good programs they use to they are to pc for my liking you have your views i have mine leave it at that

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I hate Ads. Especially those that spoil my TV with their inane drivel. Then why oh why are they still pursuing their childish trade?
The shops are shut. No one is allowed out.
Who is going to buy their fodder? even on-liners can't get a slot.
I despair for the dear old Beeb...and love it.

Those advert slots were probably booked months ago, something the supermarkets will clearly be regretting. But who watches ads these days? Record the the programme old boy and skip through the ads. what? you only have Freeview and cant do that? hard cheese!
You say on liners can't get a slot? I have no problem whatsoever getting click and collect slots at Asda. I usually have 1 or 2 booked ahead, just put £40 worth of stuff in the trolley to reserve the slot, you can add and remove items before your collection date. Some may call this "Slot hoarding" and I'd agree with them! :rolleyes: But cut me a bit of slack as I do ask the neighbours if they need anything before i finalise the order :)

B

Bad_Influence

BBC are the most biased program makers out how can you say they produce good programs they use to they are to pc for my liking you have your views i have mine leave it at that

I couldn't agree more. The Beeb have become so overly PC that many now won't watch for that reason alone. They have also become just a propaganda mouthpiece for any and all LBGTWXYZ cults around right now. You only have to watch Question Time to see that they shut down anyone who disagrees with their agenda, or to watch Dr Who to see how PC has taken over. (A female Dr with Asian, black and aged companions. She is a great actress but it's become an embarrassment.)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
to watch Dr Who to see how PC has taken over. (A female Dr with Asian, black and aged companions. She is a great actress but it's become an embarrassment.)
Couldn't agree more, I used to love Dr Who. I can't watch it now.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. The Beeb have become so overly PC that many now won't watch for that reason alone. They have also become just a propaganda mouthpiece for any and all LBGTWXYZ cults around right now. You only have to watch Question Time to see that they shut down anyone who disagrees with their agenda, or to watch Dr Who to see how PC has taken over. (A female Dr with Asian, black and aged companions. She is a great actress but it's become an embarrassment.)

Well. Some people love those programmes. It's not all about you, you know.
I agree about the doctor though...she just doesn't cut it!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

now theres a song there i

its all about you.

B

Bad_Influence

Of course some love them... the left-wing luvvies and Independent readers lap them up like thirsty dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Megs gone off you no nookie for you :(

Rainbow

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
One thing that is undeniable is the quality of BBC's nature programmes. Those and Call the Midwife are about all I enjoy nowadays.

Back