Flower58

Flower58

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
HELLO ALL! IM BACK, WELL SORT OF!
Thank you all so much for your kind words and thoughts for my recovery while i been away. Those that say chat land is full of frauds, liars and dregs of humanity, judge by their own standards I guess.
Anyway, Im back, after open heart surgery. Which is amazing, and would be even more amazing if the good Lord had designed us in the first place without our heart tucked away behind our sternum, which has to be broken before any repairs can be carried out! A tad painful!
It was all very quick as I hadnt realised I was ill before the sh** hit the fan, but now Im back, the new improved MKII model, so look out all!
Thank you again for all your kind wishes xxx Flower

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No more sex, drugs, rock and roll for you !! I don't want to see you falling out a drill hall club at 5am again.

Its time you started acting your age !!! Why not take up something simple like Words?

I'm glad your feeling better x

Janny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Fantastic news Flower! Hope you are recovering well and will be back to normal soon (whatever that is lol) xxxx

Muppz

Staff member
Reaction score
Fantastic news ! I've missed you so much xxxx

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you all so much for your kind words and thoughts for my recovery while i been away. Those that say chat land is full of frauds, liars and dregs of humanity, judge by their own standards I guess.
Anyway, Im back, after open heart surgery. Which is amazing, and would be even more amazing if the good Lord had designed us in the first place without our heart tucked away behind our sternum, which has to be broken before any repairs can be carried out! A tad painful!
It was all very quick as I hadnt realised I was ill before the sh** hit the fan, but now Im back, the new improved MKII model, so look out all!
Good to see you back. Take it easy xxxx

evo55

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Welcome back lovely lady I'm so happy everything went well for you.....speedy recovery and take care of yourself xoxox

Ash710

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Welcome back. Just take things easy.,,,,,for a start anyway.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Flower, welcome back to the garden, may you bloom for many years to come.
:)

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I did pop round to see Flowers yesterday but the locks were changed and she refused to answer the front door even though I was dressed as a nurse !!!

I know you are home Flowers !!! I could hear Tipping Point on the TV !!!!

crazyjane

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I did pop round to see Flowers yesterday but the locks were changed and she refused to answer the front door even though I was dressed as a nurse !!!

I know you are home Flowers !!! I could hear Tipping Point on the TV !!!!
lmao

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I will get back in their eventually. I've left me strawberry lube in her fridge !!!

Back