Favourite Chocolate

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Crunchie, Lion Bar, the new version of the Double Decker, Toffee Crisp, i would also put Turkish Delight in there, Curly Wurly, Chomp, Mars and Snickers are just Ok, Boosts, Picnic, Fudge is Ok, Toblerone. The list goes on lol
Wow you’re fussy.
Chomps! I love chomps

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
Lmao,
I was just gonna start a thread about the prices of things in the 90s vs now. Freddos are an absolute disgrace!

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Crunchie, Lion Bar, the new version of the Double Decker, Toffee Crisp, i would also put Turkish Delight in there, Curly Wurly, Chomp, Mars and Snickers are just Ok, Boosts, Picnic, Fudge is Ok, Toblerone. The list goes on lol

You're not fussy are ya lol

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You're not fussy are ya lol

I wouldn't say I'm fussy, as if someone did offer me something i dislike, i would take out of respect. When you offer someone food, it's bonding. I have rejected food before, and you can tell it hurts the person who offered you their food. It's almost an act of disrespect for them.

Isabelle1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What on earth is a pollywaffle lol
Pollywaffles are Amazing!! marshmallow centre covered in wafer and then covered in chocolate - they don't make them anymore but they are revamping the old machine because there is actually a group or several on a well-known interactive forum called "Bring back the pollywaffle"

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of marshmallow but if anyone has a Yorkie going spare I’ll take it!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (3).gif tenor (4).gif

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not playing this game,every time I get a favourite they either sell up and the new people ruin it or they stop making it. Oh the things I would do to get a spira out of the freezer to drink my tea through.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Galaxy by a long shot.

Those Kinder Beuno's are pretty good. I wouldn't recommend buying a whole pack of those, as they'll be gone before you know it.

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Aero Bubbles

Description.

An aerated flavoured centre with a half milk chocolate, half Coco shell. Bitesize bubbles of Aero® -flavoured chocolate in smooth chocolate shells. Perfect for sharing moments of bubbly pleasure. Made with our famous bubbly chocolate

How the fcuk can you resist that ^^^

lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
0_AERO_CARAMEL_STANDARD_PACK_PRODUCT.png

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Those Kinder Beuno's are pretty good. I wouldn't recommend buying a whole pack of those, as they'll be gone before you know it.
Dirty Stinking Beunoneses! Send em back to where they came from!

Back