F1 , Nascar , Indycar , Moto Gp , V8Supercars - MotorSports.....

B

Bad_Influence

Yeah course even with the best car you still have to put it on Pole and win the races ,

I'm not saying he sucks am i lol,

He's like Senna in a lot of ways , over emotional made a lot of unforced errors in a McLaren but yeah he's good.

Think before covid and the race he just missed he had something like 270 odd GP starts without missing any !!

So yeah .

I meant Mick Schumacher yesterday. Lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I meant Mick Schumacher yesterday. Lol

Yes i know !!

But that F2 series is tough to win so he has skill for sure ,

Not sure what a 2021 Hass will perform like though tbh

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Haas only has reverse gears I think.

Like the Cogs in Hells head XD

Stewart/Hass in Nascar are 1 of the top teams , either it's underfunded as a team or they are waiting for the new rules i dunno.

B

Bad_Influence

Like the Cogs in Hells head XD

Stewart/Hass in Nascar are 1 of the top teams , either it's underfunded as a team or they are waiting for the new rules i dunno.

I never said that. Lol

Nascar? Scalextric for big boys? Lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I never said that. Lol

Nascar? Scalextric for big boys? Lol

ohhh you are feisty today huh ,

Scalextric was based on F1

Nascar is where actual racing occurs XD

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Lmao XD

F.O !!!

B

Bad_Influence

As much as I can’t abide the man, he’s won 7 world titles. Even the drivers admit its 75% on the car but it the 25% that wins races and world titles.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Why are Mercedes desperate to get Hamilton to sign a new contract, surely any decent driver would win them the championship?

They get his skill , Fan base and most of all the sponsors he brings ,

Tommy Hilfiger etc .....

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
B

Bad_Influence

Rosberg did .....

Also George Russel made it look ever so easy to beat Bottas standing in for Hamilton last week,

All that says is Russell is as good as they thought. It’s a matter of fractions of a second between F1 cars so to come out on top on a regular basis says something. He rarely makes a mistake, almost always completes the race, and has proven to be more consistent than anyone.
It’s all too easy to say it’s all the car, but that ignores how fine the margins are.

B

Bad_Influence

Rosberg did .....

Also George Russel made it look ever so easy to beat Bottas standing in for Hamilton last week,

Now get liking my posts on the other thread. What am I paying you for? Pmsl :D:D:D:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
All that says is Russell is as good as they thought. It’s a matter of fractions of a second between F1 cars so to come out on top on a regular basis says something. He rarely makes a mistake, almost always completes the race, and has proven to be more consistent than anyone.
It’s all too easy to say it’s all the car, but that ignores how fine the margins are.

Fractions of a second ?

Russel is a Williams driver and his car is 2 seconds a lap slower than Hamiltons Mercedes at most tracks ,
It proves that Bottas is lame and that the Mercedes is very quick and easy to get to grips with,

We already know the Mercedes is leaps and bounds ahead of anything else on the grid ,

I wonder how sulky Lewis would do in the Williams =D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
B

Bad_Influence

Fractions of a second ?

Russel is a Williams driver and his car is 2 seconds a lap slower than Hamiltons Mercedes at most tracks ,
It proves that Bottas is lame and that the Mercedes is very quick and easy to get to grips with,

We already know the Mercedes is leaps and bounds ahead of anything else on the grid ,

I wonder how sulky Lewis would do in the Williams =D

A good driver can’t make a crap car better but he does get the best out of it.
And Red Bull are certainly only fractions of a second a leap behind yet still finished a long way behind Bottas and Hamilton very often, even though Bottas is lame. Pmsl.

Back