England lost final because

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

England lost the final of the European Championships on penalties because of all the virtue signalling and kneeling, according to a ‘fan’ who just spent twenty minutes racially abusing Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho and Bukayo Saka.

england-fan-angry-small.jpg

After all three missed a penalty in the shootout after extra time, those people racially abusing the trio online have decided they ‘deserve it’, especially after a summer spent kneeling before games.

“I hated all that kneeling because it felt like they were attacking me personally,” explained England ‘fan’ Simon Williams.

“So it was no surprise to see that the players who missed a penalty were those three. If they hadn’t been kneeling before games to highlight the racist abuse received by people across society then I probably wouldn’t be sat here at a computer writing lengthy diatribes about them, the colour of their skin, and which country they ‘should’ have been playing for.

“I just hope the messages I’ve posted online get through to them and they stop all this kneeling rubbish so I can start feeling a bit better about myself and my life choices before each match I watch.”

Meanwhile, non-morons have pointed out that the racist abuse received by those three black players after last night’s game is actually a perfect illustration of why kneeling before matches is still necessary, a point refuted by Williams.

He went on, “No, the kneeling was about Marxism, not racism, whereas I’m using the colour of their skin in my insults because my brain has limited cognitive ability and this is the only way I know how to process my disappointment. It’s completely different.

“It’s like Priti Patel said, if we want to racially abuse England players, then we should feel free to do so.

B

Bad_Influence

Do you ever think for yourself? (That's a rhetorical question, I know the answer)

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
It's actually rather disturbing the home secretary responsible for law and order in this country said she did not support "people participating in that type of gesture politics" then bluntly added when asked if she would criticize fans booing "that's a choice for them, quite frankly"... Divide and conquer politics only has a set shelf life before civil disorder replaces it.

Then bizarrely, the out-of-touch home secretary flippantly said after the match that she was "disgusted" by the online abuse directed at the trio" as if it was a minor one-off incident and not a sad indictment of the society she and her party governs and is responsible for.

Tyrone Mings later summed it up eloquently when he stated on Twitter. "You don't get to stoke the fire at the beginning of the tournament by labelling our anti-racism message as 'Gesture Politics' and then pretend to be disgusted when the very thing we're campaigning against, happens."

B

Bad_Influence

It's actually rather disturbing the home secretary responsible for law and order in this country said she did not support "people participating in that type of gesture politics" then bluntly added when asked if she would criticize fans booing "that's a choice for them, quite frankly"... Divide and conquer politics only has a set shelf life before civil disorder replaces it.

Then bizarrely, the out-of-touch home secretary flippantly said after the match that she was "disgusted" by the online abuse directed at the trio" as if it was a minor one-off incident and not a sad indictment of the society she and her party governs and is responsible for.

Tyrone Mings later summed it up eloquently when he stated on Twitter. "You don't get to stoke the fire at the beginning of the tournament by labelling our anti-racism message as 'Gesture Politics' and then pretend to be disgusted when the very thing we're campaigning against, happens."
Oh I see, you mean to say that everyone who boos the taking of the knee IS racist? How exactly do you work out that little gem?

The gesture IS, whether you like to admit it or not, in many peoples eyes linked to the BLM political movement.

Just because you want to get on your soap-box and pretend to be righteous does not change the fact that people can jeer the gesture and be anti-racism at the same time. It is your grandstanding that is divisive, not the fans who stand against a group who want to defund the police among other things.

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm sorry....I don't see the connection between kneeling and losing a match. Are the poor little dears so upset by name-calling that they miss their shots? If so, they should consider retiring from public life. Insults aimed at the opposition come with the territory, I'm afraid. If politicians can live with it, so can 'sportsmen'.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Its been proven most of the messages are from overseas( maybe the russians playing silly buggers)

Best way to get rid of most is not go on social media theses players.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh I see, you mean to say that everyone who boos the taking of the knee IS racist? How exactly do you work out that little gem?

The gesture IS, whether you like to admit it or not, in many peoples eyes linked to the BLM political movement.

Just because you want to get on your soap-box and pretend to be righteous does not change the fact that people can jeer the gesture and be anti-racism at the same time. It is your grandstanding that is divisive, not the fans who stand against a group who want to defund the police among other things.

Pot, Kettle ,Black eh ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The England manager decided to give the job of beating any other team by scoring penalties to 2 very young and inexperienced players ( however good they are ). My guess i s they must have been shaking in their boots when they were called on to kick .The 1st one ( i think) carried out a plan which would probably have worked if an older ( and more experienced) player had taken it .Open goal and he hooked it wide of the post ;total nerves is my guess, poor kid. I think (memory) that the other had his kick saved by the goalie; Italian luck ?.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Bla Bla .....

One team had to win

Sudden death penalties the whole team could take 1 so that doesn't matter ,

Football involves luck that's all.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bla Bla .....

One team had to win

Sudden death penalties the whole team could take 1 so that doesn't matter ,

Football involves luck that's all.

In Rugby Union they have sudden death score after the end of game (plus extra time). 1st team to score then wins ,easy .
You may not think so but i find it strange that about 4 or 5 Italian players ,including the Captain ,were given a Yellow card !! cheats or what ?.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
But why was that young lad left to take the 5th and crucial penalty? When they were looking for takers did senior players in the team hang back because they were afraid of missing? :rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
In Rugby Union they have sudden death score after the end of game (plus extra time). 1st team to score then wins ,easy .
You may not think so but i find it strange that about 4 or 5 Italian players ,including the Captain ,were given a Yellow card !! cheats or what ?.
Harry Kane was running into Danish defenders and falling over ?

Is he a cheat also?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
But why was that young lad left to take the 5th and crucial penalty? When they were looking for takers did senior players in the team hang back because they were afraid of missing? :rolleyes:
He takes them for his club

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The England manager decided to give the job of beating any other team by scoring penalties to 2 very young and inexperienced players ( however good they are ). My guess i s they must have been shaking in their boots when they were called on to kick .The 1st one ( i think) carried out a plan which would probably have worked if an older ( and more experienced) player had taken it .Open goal and he hooked it wide of the post ;total nerves is my guess, poor kid. I think (memory) that the other had his kick saved by the goalie; Italian luck ?.
Oh! Eff it. It's more than enough to have made the final, to be one of two teams on top of the world, ok! Half of it!
and so to cricket!!! That should have enough diversion for the most woke among you.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
He takes them for his club
I take your point, and it's a good point, but the pressure, the weight of the whole country on his shoulders, I felt for the lad.
_________
All this talk about the penalties just deflects from how badly England played. 2 shots on target in 120 minutes? Imagine if Italy had scored in the first minute, they'd have probably gone on to win 3 or 4 nil. How good were those aged Italian central defenders? they looked like they could have played for another hour!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I take your point, and it's a good point, but the pressure, the weight of the whole country on his shoulders, I felt for the lad.
_________
All this talk about the penalties just deflects from how badly England played. 2 shots on target in 120 minutes? Imagine if Italy had scored in the first minute, they'd have probably gone on to win 3 or 4 nil. How good were those aged Italian central defenders? they looked like they could have played for another hour!
Yes ,

They sat behind and invited the Italians on , everyone knows they are a World Power at these tournaments , they don't need an invite ,
I'm sad England lost but they did well ,
England fans should celebrate this and end the silliness :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
At the end of the day football is just a game ..

Be passionate sure but this ?

Meh

paolinho

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I strongly suspect if England lost 4-0 or 5-1 most of their supporters would accept they lost to the better team. However, it went to extra time then penalties, which is more about luck as about anything else. So well done England, you drew in the final against the European champions.

Last edited:

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Who were the people pushing identity politics during the entire tournament? The racist abuse that the three players suffered is a result of all of the political pandering by the people who pushed for this. Instead of being about sport and competition, the focus was on social justice and a foreign concept of taking the knee for racial equality. I knew this would backfire if England didn't win, and the blame has been placed on the three poor lads who don't deserve the abuse they received as a result of missing their penalty kicks.

Back