ENGLAND 2 - Germany 0

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Haven't been following the football, but that is a solid result. Will be a confidence boost going forward.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Haven't been following the football, but that is a solid result. Will be a confidence boost going forward.
I watched every minute...Lack lustre performance in the first half...But in the second half they played brilliantly..:)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I watched it ,

I agree in the 2nd Half they looked confident for a change ,

They have a route to the final probably against Italy or Spain,

Good luck :)

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I watched every minute...Lack lustre performance in the first half...But in the second half they played brilliantly..:)
Sounds like a typical England performance lol. I remember years ago how out of shape and winded they all looked during the final days of Rooney National career. But apparently this wasn't something uncommon, as apparently the FA have had a history of shenanigans by offering teams money, women, food, and other luxuries, in a way to hand pick outcomes in these tournaments.
And we seen them rear their ugly heads just recently, as they told the peasants not to sing "Ten German Bomber", which was heard with deaf ears, as people don't appreciate being told to do by corrupt bureaucrats who has a disdain for the fans lol.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
After watching Italy last night i think they will be the winners

But will still be cheering on England

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Im hoping they'll win but u never know in this competition if we don't I think Denmark will

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
ENGLAND 4 - Ukraine 0.

Brilliant match last night. !

Gareth Southgate has done a brilliant job with the lads.

Great to see a younger team on pitch who are hungry for goals.

Back