Doggy push chairs

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
1717496320869.png

These are a real thing o_O

Time to time to time I'm forced to use public transport. Today I had to take the bus that the place I was going didn't have a car park to my surprise a couple of young mothers couldn't get on the bus. The space allotted for push chairs was being taken up by people with doggy pushed chairs :oops:

You can call me old fashioned but I thought the whole point of having a dog was you walked it. You didn't put it into a push chair and take it on the bus :rolleyes:

The world gone completely mad?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
View attachment 15633

These are a real thing o_O

Time to time to time I'm forced to use public transport. Today I had to take the bus that the place I was going didn't have a car park to my surprise a couple of young mothers couldn't get on the bus. The space allotted for push chairs was being taken up by people with doggy pushed chairs :oops:

You can call me old fashioned but I thought the whole point of having a dog was you walked it. You didn't put it into a push chair and take it on the bus :rolleyes:

The world gone complete

Hi as a owner of a 3 legged yorkie these buggys are a god send , but in saying this if a lady with a child buggy gets on the bus then i will collaspe mine and sit with dog on my lap . i am lucky that the buses i use have more than one space for buggys .
This is the same if a wheelchair user gets on bus . All buggy users are expected to make way for wheelchair uses , again we plenty spaces on our. buses.
On a note the note of walking a dog, these with a limp missing get tired. May i take one of ur legs away se how long u cope,

Attachments

• 319504365_10160008291578955_4822464608919609538_n.jpg
    319504365_10160008291578955_4822464608919609538_n.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 2

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You are clearly a nutter and shouldn't be allowed out on your own.

Nobody in their right mind folds up there push chairs here and sits were there dog on the bus. People are way too selfish these days to do that.

Have a little sympathy for new mothers. It's hard enough having a new baby in the house about struggling with a pushed chair on public transport due to the people with "mental illness" over indulging their pets. I swear if I see a person with a pet snake in a baby stroller on the bus I'm going to section them myself :mad:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You are clearly a nutter and shouldn't be allowed out on your own.

Nobody in their right mind folds up there push chairs here and sits were there dog on the bus. People are way too selfish these days to do that.

Have a little sympathy for new mothers. It's hard enough having a new baby in the house about struggling with a pushed chair on public transport due to the people with "mental illness" over indulging their pets. I swear if I see a person with a pet snake in a baby stroller on the bus I'm going to section them myself :mad:
i am no nutter . i am polite old lady . i walk most places too with dog in his buggy and some shops even let me take him in.
like i said the buses [ when i do use one] here have room for 2 buggys and a wheelchair . get over ya self cause u had to mix with the public and used ypur smog making car.
speliing lesson for you too : theirs or there .

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just to clear this up.... can postmen section batty old ladies now or is it still traffic wards only?

Back