Dog at polling station wanted to vote Reform.

Kev45

Devils advocate? Contrarian ego strokers.
Reaction score
AN ADORABLE pup who waited for his owners to cast their democratic votes would have made his X for the far-right if he could.

Sparkle, a Jack Russell with tufty toes spotted outside a primary school in Bury South, loves treats, squeaky toys and an MP that is not afraid to say what we are all thinking about immigration.

He said: My owners do not respect my political autonomy. They’ve put a red rosette on me, like I’m a liberal snowflake afraid to lick his own balls in public.

I’ve lived in the area all my life. And in those three years I’ve seen it go to ruin with these foreign rescue dogs shitting in our parks and chasing our swans. I’m English born and bred, mate. Backbone of this country.

Boils my piss, I’m being photographed by lefties on social media next to these Marxist foreign Labradoodle, although it’s illegal to call them that now because of woke.

Why do I like Farage? He’s got the right idea on Europe and so-called global warming, he wouldn’t fuss around picking up my turds, and he looks like he’d smell of pork grease, which appeals to my demographic.

I work hard for this country whether it’s walking round the block, barking at the Amazon bloke or growling at children. I deserve to have my say.

I’m going to roll in foul smelling fox sh** in protest.

C

Confused_Fred

The election is over ..........much like your sex life ;)

Find something new to talk about.........

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
AN ADORABLE pup who waited for his owners to cast their democratic votes would have made his X for the far-right if he could.

Sparkle, a Jack Russell with tufty toes spotted outside a primary school in Bury South, loves treats, squeaky toys and an MP that is not afraid to say what we are all thinking about immigration.

He said: My owners do not respect my political autonomy. They’ve put a red rosette on me, like I’m a liberal snowflake afraid to lick his own balls in public.

I’ve lived in the area all my life. And in those three years I’ve seen it go to ruin with these foreign rescue dogs shitting in our parks and chasing our swans. I’m English born and bred, mate. Backbone of this country.

Boils my piss, I’m being photographed by lefties on social media next to these Marxist foreign Labradoodle, although it’s illegal to call them that now because of woke.

Why do I like Farage? He’s got the right idea on Europe and so-called global warming, he wouldn’t fuss around picking up my turds, and he looks like he’d smell of pork grease, which appeals to my demographic.

I work hard for this country whether it’s walking round the block, barking at the Amazon bloke or growling at children. I deserve to have my say.

I’m going to roll in foul smelling fox sh** in protest.

ep00000-emoji.gif

Back