Does waiting 12 hours to see an A&E doctor count as a crisis? Take the Tory party quiz.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
THE government refuses to accept the NHS is in crisis. Are they lying, or are you being an entitled whinger for expecting hospital care after a heart attack? Find out with our quiz.

Does spending 70 hours on a trolley in a corridor count as hospital care?

A) Yes. It’s fine to be catheterised in a public place by a weeping student nurse. It’s still a medical setting, right?

B) No. It’s unsafe and undignified, but Rishi Sunak doesn’t care about that because he goes private. He probably gets his own Playstation and extra-comfy slippers.

Would you be happy being turfed out of an ambulance into a hospital car park?

A) Yes, because most people calling ambulances are pathetic snowflakes who could do with some fresh air.

B) No. I understand there’s no room in hospitals, but if it was okay to keep patients outdoors, you could drop them off in a supermarket car park and call it ‘Asda General Hospital’.

Do you want to die while lying in a puddle waiting for an ambulance?

A) Well, it’s not ideal, but I hate immigrants, so I’m prepared to put up with it if I can keep voting people like Suella Braverman in.

B) No, but given the amount of excess deaths happening due to delays I’ve invested in some waterproof trousers so I can die in comfort.

Can it all be blamed on the Tory Party?

A) Is that what Steve Barclay says? Well, obviously he’s right. He’s definitely a stand-up guy and not some useless bastard doing bugger all to help.

B) No, but they’re clearly going to keep using that as an excuse for every f**k-up from Brexit to a Tory MP putting a new conservatory on expenses.

Do you think the Conservative party is brilliant?

A) Even a rabid right-winger like me can see that the country is in a state, but if it stopped Labour getting in, I’d let them shoot me in the face. Even if there’s a six-month wait for bullet wounds nowadays.

B) F**k off.

Mostly As: You don’t think the NHS is in crisis, but that’s because you’re currently sitting on a comfortable sofa reading the Telegraph. Come back and do the quiz again after you’ve broken a hip putting the bins out.

Mostly Bs: You know the NHS is in crisis and are terrified of injuring yourself. Cover yourself in bubble wrap and stay at home for the next three months. Things might have improved slightly by Easter.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I can tell Kev hasn't been to A&E in a while.

I was there last week and I looked around. I could see the people waiting..... most of them shouldn't have been there.

Let's start off with the old. It's a common practice for rest homes to send any patient with any health issue down to A&E. So the place is full up the people over 80 the rest homes can't be bothered with.

Now let's talk about the prisoners. We have a prison not too far away and when they stab each other this sent down to A&E. I saw was nursing a broken ankle after playing football.

The rest of them all seem to be down there for minor issues. One of the people in the queue cutter finger. It wasn't that bad but it could have been dealt with elsewhere.

I was there after I dislocated my shoulder. Its not the first time I've done it but given my underlying health conditions I was sent down by my 16 year old looking doctor.

You go into any hospital now and you will see ward after ward of old people. 12.8 million people are now over 65 and that numbers only going up.

You can complain as much as you want about the NHS the truth is we all have to pay more for it and there's less of us paying tax. I hate to say this but the NHS can't be fixed with money. Even if we brought in 10 million overseas workers to take care of our elderly cost would bankrupt us all. We need a change in social attitudes towards care for the elderly. We need to bring in voluntary euthanasia or run out of careers and money for the old.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
THE government refuses to accept the NHS is in crisis. Are they lying, or are you being an entitled whinger for expecting hospital care after a heart attack? Find out with our quiz.

Does spending 70 hours on a trolley in a corridor count as hospital care?

A) Yes. It’s fine to be catheterised in a public place by a weeping student nurse. It’s still a medical setting, right?

B) No. It’s unsafe and undignified, but Rishi Sunak doesn’t care about that because he goes private. He probably gets his own Playstation and extra-comfy slippers.

Would you be happy being turfed out of an ambulance into a hospital car park?

A) Yes, because most people calling ambulances are pathetic snowflakes who could do with some fresh air.

B) No. I understand there’s no room in hospitals, but if it was okay to keep patients outdoors, you could drop them off in a supermarket car park and call it ‘Asda General Hospital’.

Do you want to die while lying in a puddle waiting for an ambulance?

A) Well, it’s not ideal, but I hate immigrants, so I’m prepared to put up with it if I can keep voting people like Suella Braverman in.

B) No, but given the amount of excess deaths happening due to delays I’ve invested in some waterproof trousers so I can die in comfort.

Can it all be blamed on the Tory Party?

A) Is that what Steve Barclay says? Well, obviously he’s right. He’s definitely a stand-up guy and not some useless bastard doing bugger all to help.

B) No, but they’re clearly going to keep using that as an excuse for every f**k-up from Brexit to a Tory MP putting a new conservatory on expenses.

Do you think the Conservative party is brilliant?

A) Even a rabid right-winger like me can see that the country is in a state, but if it stopped Labour getting in, I’d let them shoot me in the face. Even if there’s a six-month wait for bullet wounds nowadays.

B) F**k off.

Mostly As: You don’t think the NHS is in crisis, but that’s because you’re currently sitting on a comfortable sofa reading the Telegraph. Come back and do the quiz again after you’ve broken a hip putting the bins out.

Mostly Bs: You know the NHS is in crisis and are terrified of injuring yourself. Cover yourself in bubble wrap and stay at home for the next three months. Things might have improved slightly by Easter.

Satire that winds up the far right moron/s into a seething and frothing paradise of snowflakery is the best.

Funnier still when they are too thick to realise what it is!!

Always one who falls for it, every. single. thicko. reactionary time.

hand clap.gif

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
DOA the mug.jpg

And this one is thicker than most!

LOL!

Back