Do you guys think she did this because of me?

Discussion in 'General' started by kian_dufner, Feb 10, 2019 at 3:28 AM.

1. kian_dufner

kian_dufner UKChat Newbie

The other day i was using my cousins Instagram account & i search for this girl i had a crush on back in high school. so i look her up on Instagram & when i went to her profile page she had it on private. so idk if i added her on my cousins Instagram by mistake because the next day when i went to her profile page again she changed her profile picture of herself to a art drawing. & she also deleted some of her posts. but then when i went again she put a picture of herself again on her profile picture. but i heard from a friend of mine that she made a new Instagram account & she puts a lot of pictures in her new account. but her other Instagram account she deleted a lot of pictures but she uses both of those account. so idk if its because of me

2. megs233

megs233 UKChat Familiar

how if u was using your 'cousins' account would she know its you ?////////////

Wojcik likes this.
  3. Wojcik

Wojcik UKChat Familiar

Also, does his cousin know he's on her Instagram page?

megs233 likes this.
  4. TheThinker

TheThinker UKChat Initiate

or wearing her clothes ? :eek:;)

5. supercookie123

supercookie123 UKChat Initiate

If it was private, were you able to see anything? Would she have known you had had a peek? I am not familiar with the ways of the Instagram... You say she deleted then replaced pictures. Is there a chance she is schizophrenic? I wouldn't worry. Unless you are both 14 and you are not an actual stalker, all should be well. x