Difficult decisions

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I had an important decision to make, which I won't go into, but I just couldn't make up my mind, so I ended up just tossing a coin. Later on, I just thought, what a stupid way to run your life. :rolleyes:
How do you make tough decisions?

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
I had an important decision to make, which I won't go into, but I just couldn't make up my mind, so I ended up just tossing a coin. Later on, I just thought, what a stupid way to run your life. :rolleyes:
I would NEVER make a 'Tough' decision based on the toss of a coin.!

You make a decision based on the best outcome.

If both decisions = a bad outcome, then you pick the one where the consequences of your decision favour you.

I do this on a regular basis. It comes naturally to me. But not to others.

When making Tough decisions one must also remember the 'Future'...In time your decision will impact others and also you.

;)

Sun_Kissed

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I trust God with difficult decisions but if that's not your style, then allow your conscience to be your guide. Sometimes deep in your heart you know what's best but when others are involved it becomes challenging. All the best...

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
I trust God with difficult decisions but if that's not your style, then allow your conscience to be your guide. Sometimes deep in your heart you know what's best but when others are involved it becomes challenging. All the best...
Which God is that?.. There are many Gods.. Why is YOUR God better than the other GODS?

Back