Devastated shopworker!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Shopworker devastated to hear complaining customer taking business elsewhere

ken and karen.jpg

An assistant was distraught to learn a customer will be shopping elsewhere following a minor incident.

Dorothy Perkins worker Francesca Johnson was in floods of tears after shopper Nikki Hollis said she would no longer be purchasing unadventurous floral dresses from them in the future.

Johnson said: “It was during a lunchtime rush when I spotted her tapping her foot in the queue. Then she let out an over-dramatic sigh and I knew things were going to get worse before they got better.

“When she finally got to the till she had a go at me about the ‘unacceptable’ waiting time. Naturally I was racked with guilt, like a murderer. I pleaded with her that it was because of a dozy cow who tried to make a return without a receipt but she wasn’t having any of it.

“Just as I thought things couldn’t get any worse she looked me dead in the eye and told me she’d be going to Peacocks from now on instead. Then I felt a sense of crushing shame that I don’t think any human in history has previously experienced.”

Hollis said: “Is it too late to take back what I said? Peacocks’ clothes are piss-poor in comparison and I’m barred from everywhere else.”

via - DailyKaren

The '2021 Award for the Best Karen Playing the Victim' goes to...

Last edited:
Back