Dead.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You've bought it...You're DEAD.......Before you transcend to | 'another.. place.! | You are given ONE chance to talk to GOD and ONE chance to talk to the Devil.

What would you say to whom and why?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I would advise adding this into your will,

I see problems arising trying to talk when you are dead

The good The bad and The ugly lol

:D

A

azzbo

I would ask god what he thinks about the devil and then I would go tell the gossip to the devil

Reactions: xLx
S

silentfem

as there is no god why bother but would give him a good shiriking before i went down be with with all the rest

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You've bought it...You're DEAD.......Before you transcend to | 'another.. place.! | You are given ONE chance to talk to GOD and ONE chance to talk to the Devil.

To God? To let him understand that I'm deeply flawed, but tried my best to do good with the life that i had. I would express my understanding that we as humans like to blame others, rather than ourselves for our own mistakes, and that a lot of people blamed God for all of the wrongs and choices that we made, which must be a strenuous burden to take on in itself.

To The Devil? We're taught to hate in a religion where we're taught to love and treat everyone and everything with compassion and empathy, yet we can't seem to do the same here. You were a disgruntled son, who showed signs of disdain and jealously for mankind, which is something we can all relate to as human beings. We've all experienced those emotions throughout our lives.

C

CrazyCatLady

To God- Fook me! This weed must be laced with something!
To the Devil- you owe me maintenance. Pay up, w@nk stain!

I have no intention of transcending. I'm either being reincarnated as my own grandchild to f-k with my (future at mo) daughter-in-law or I'm hanging around and haunting you b@stard humans. :cool:

TheThinker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
There is NO OTHER place
There is NO GOD
There is NO DEVIL
End of convo o_O

P

PennyDreadful

I don't believe in either of them, so it is a moot point. ;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's only a moot point to YOU....Explain your reasons why you have come to that belief.
You are just like Mad !! demnding that posters "explain" why they say/think things . Don`t be so bossy .

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There is NO OTHER place
There is NO GOD
There is NO DEVIL
End of convo o_O
We all of us cannot prove your contention.
If he does not exist you have nothing to lose, but if he does exist, you risk losing everything. So only madmen would deny that which he cannot be certain, the existance of an afterlife.
Can you see the logic. This is known as Pascals wager after the great French philosopher/scientist.
So my friend, a believer has nothing to lose but everything to gain...

Last edited:

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We all of us cannot prove your contention.
If he does not exist you have nothing to lose, but if he does exist, you risk losing everything. So only madmen would deny that which he cannot be certain, the existance of an afterlife.
Can you see the logic. This is known as Pascals wager after the great French philosopher/scientist.
So my friend, a believer has nothing to lose but everything to gain...

Back