Dave Pile, aged 59, wakes from a three-day bender hoping he didn’t say anything stupid.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Dave Pile, aged 59, has finally come down after being pissed as a newt for the last three days and expressed a hope he didn’t say anything he might regret whilst off his trolley.

The retired Professor of Virology staggered groggily from his bed, knocking over a small pile of traffic cones and vaguely wondering where the policewoman’s cap came from, before going to get himself a pint of water.

Pile went out ‘having it large mad style’ to celebrate winning £25 on the lottery, and things have been a bit foggy ever since.

He reports the last thing he really remembers is being refused access to a flight to Bangkok for being off his trolley and suggested that if you’re too wasted to get into Thailand then you’re probably having a pretty good time.

“Bloody hell, my head,” he is reported to have said.

“Never again. I swear to God, never again. I’m off the Tennent's super strong Lager for good this time.

“Where did that sheep come from?” he wondered. “It’s Friday, you say?

“I didn’t say anything that might get me into trouble, did I? It’s all a bit of a blur. Nothing like that time I made a misogynist joke to my mum on Twitter?”

At the time of writing Pile has just seen the comments he made on Facebook to his family and 1 friend and responded, “Oh, sh/it.”

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
At the time of writing Pile has just seen the comments he made on Facebook to his family and 1 friend and responded, “Oh, sh/it.”

Dave updated us two months after the dust had settled.

“I had no idea my sister was a transgender man and I have since apologized for making crude penis jokes on Facebook. Robert forgave me and mum has started inviting me to family gatherings again.“

“I have avoided the Tenents super strength ever since and changed my circle of friends, one incredibly dense birdbrain, to prove to my mum that I totally am sincere about this.“

“My friends, if I had any now, would be really shocked at the new me.“

“Time to crack open the Vodka and then meet up with Robert later at Wetherspoons to pull a few birds, happy days!“

Back