dating

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I married a chatter from another chat site (Boooooo!) I've met two chatters (just met!) from this site.

B

Bad_Influence

Just as elsewhere, some chat relationships work, others don't. Personally, I'd not do it again but simply due to my own experiences but I know a few who have had long-term relationships with those they met on a chat site. Good luck to you SB, I hope it works out for you.

S

Scotsbabe2020

lol I can remember the memories bk then I joined a site and they tried to whip me off my feet lol, but this time for keeps,
thanks megs

S

Scotsbabe2020

Just as elsewhere, some chat relationships work, other don't. Personally, I'd not do it again but simply due to my own experiences but I know a few how have had long-term relationships with those they met on a chat site. Good luck to you SB, I hope it works out for you.
me too bad influence, bad experiences, it put me off dating, I fell for trolls lol

S

Scotsbabe2020

its easily mistook, loved getting slagged slated etc lol, it was yrs ago and didn't have a clue, but at the end of day it made me a stronger woman, cant reall how many times I got banned for fighting with them lol, aw well lesson learned, , I keep the peace

B

Bad_Influence

its easily mistook, loved getting slagged slated etc lol, it was yrs ago and didn't have a clue, but at the end of day it made me a stronger woman, cant reall how many times I got banned for fighting with them lol, aw well lesson learned, , I keep the peace

I try to be nice to nice folk, but I'm not nice to those who choose to be idiots.

A quote that seems to have become more popular in the last month or so -- "In a world where you can be anything you want, be nice."

A good mantra to live by, but that does not mean we should sit back and take abuse without reacting.

Back