Covid Restrictions

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
MY LAST THREAD GOT DELETED LETS SEE HOW THIS ONE FAIRS

i woke up today to find that amongst other things i can now go to Bingo (no mask required) and i can also have a facial (not at Bingo) neither of which I will be doing. But i cannot go visit my parents in their house or garden even if i wear a mask it is against the law! This to me is completely insane the logic is lost on me and i no longer wonder why people are flouting the rules and the infection rate is on the rise.

I have gone by the rules and i have avoided everywhere pretty much apart from going to work when was necessary, i do click and collect for my shopping, i have not been to the beach or other crowded places and have not been to a pub eatery or even the hairdresser! I actually feel like saying fook it all like a high percentage of people are doing and break all the rules, i Won't as im not selfish. So damn fustrated with this completely insane set of rules...

B

Bad_Influence

MY LAST THREAD GOT DELETED LETS SEE HOW THIS ONE FAIRS

i woke up today to find that amongst other things i can now go to Bingo (no mask required) and i can also have a facial (not at Bingo) neither of which I will be doing. But i cannot go visit my parents in their house or garden even if i wear a mask it is against the law! This to me is completely insane the logic is lost on me and i no longer wonder why people are flouting the rules and the infection rate is on the rise.

I have gone by the rules and i have avoided everywhere pretty much apart from going to work when was necessary, i do click and collect for my shopping, i have not been to the beach or other crowded places and have not been to a pub eatery or even the hairdresser! I actually feel like saying fook it all like a high percentage of people are doing and break all the rules, i Won't as im not selfish. So damn fustrated with this completely insane set of rules...

I think people generally understood the need for the lockdown rules initially, but now there are different rules in different areas, and yes the unintelligible and strange things we can do compared to what we can't, people will begin to completely ignore at least some of the stipulations set down.

I will wear my mask in shops just to save the hassle and accusatory looks, but I don't see the benefit to myself or others.

(Be a rebel, book a hairdresser to cut your hair at a restaurant on a beach. :D)

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I been had my haircut
out to lunch at pub (going again Sunday)
i wear a mask if i go in a shop which is rare
had lock down for 15 weeks
but where i live theirs not a lock down like some places if there was i would go with the rules.

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There is nothing stopping your parents hiring you as a cleaner though, is there. Just do that, its fine as cleaners can't get covid/pass it on, they can't do or none of this would make sense, would it.

Could do with some extra spends for my hols too. Kinda makes a mockery of it all though doesn't.

T

trishaminns

this kinda does nt make sense epscially when u think its ok to come to scotland and tuff if folk dont like it ??? double standards id say

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
this kinda does nt make sense epscially when u think its ok to come to scotland and tuff if folk dont like it ??? double standards id say

Your issue is me coming to.scotland thats all. Other chatters talked about their holidays you said nothing. We disagree Trish thats all in the scheme of things it barely matters. Im not into carrying this argument on. Let it go and move on. Thank you

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
dear clarity why cant you visit you parents/ grandparents?
we done meets in garden to start with [we have our own bubble ] now ppl come in house .
Had hairdresser visit us in her 'gear'. . like you i still clicking for shopping it get's delivered .
i only go to a shop if i am " forced" too. i can get away without wearing a mask but for all sake i wear one. i was shielding for 12 weeks too
love your chat mother'.

Back