Covid Quarantine Hotel Plans.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In that isolation is the real answer to this Covid virus, I think I am in favour of the new rule for incomers to this country.
However there will always be exceptions to the rule, which always weaken the best of intentions.
I hope the boat people understand the new rules!
Think I'll move some investment into the hotel industry. :cool:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
In hindsight, this isolation plan should have happened a year ago, but better late than never. Looking at the number of people flying into Heathrow, those hotels around the airport will soon fill up. Do they intend to then bus them around the country? :rolleyes:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I may just pretend to have covid so I can get a hotel holiday. As long as I have internet and can continue to chat with my friends on the forum and rooms, I'll be set! Don't mind paying to hear people doing it in the rooms around me, planes taking off and landing, terrible food, etc. Worth it!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
How dare that Scottish Fish Lady criticise our beloved Prime Minister for travelling to Scotland, albeit during a pandemic.
He, as PM, can go where he pleases in this country of ours and if he wants to check up on the far flung bits, where our soldiers are helping the Scots with their Vaccination programme then... what's wrong with that?

Back