Corona Beer and how to stop yourself from getting infectededed

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
via The Daily Mash

The government has revealed its 12-point emergency plan to stop the coronavirus sweeping Britain and upsetting the markets. Read it immediately.

1: Do not get the coronavirus.

2: If you do get the coronavirus, self-isolate from any still-viable economic units until recovery or ‘complete systems failure’.

3: Remain in your home, ordering food and other vital supplies via the internet, keeping in contact with others via the internet and entertaining yourself via the internet. So no change there.

4: Do not spread panic via social media. Use the UK’s official panic promoter, the Daily Mail.

5: Ensure you do not enjoy self-isolation too much and you are enthusiastic about returning to work, even if the cessation of your job such as estate agent has made the world better.

6: If white, you may record a daily video diary criticising the authorities for your conditions, whether on a cruise ship or in a Tenerife hotel. If non-white, keep quiet because everyone thinks this is your fault.

7: Once it has become clear that Britain is in the grip of the coronavirus, all borders will be closed and all travel halted. Brexiters may wish to hold a celebratory street party.

8: If venturing out for a cool Instagram photo of yourself on the deserted streets, ensure there aren’t loads of other Instagram idiots in the background taking the same picture.

9: If you are Zara Phillips or anyone else connected to the Royal Family, the aristocracy, the City of London or the Conservative party, ignore the previous points. Treat any infection with money.

10: The coronavirus is expected to mainly be fatal among older voters. If you lose an elderly relative you must vote exactly as they would, as a mark of respect, for the next decade.

11: When you re-emerge onto our shattered streets, be careful not to criticise the government response. The Chinese authorities have warned that even minor criticism can lead to the pandemic breaking out again.

12: Anyone who has contracted the coronavirus will receive an £80 penalty notice for endangering public health. This rises to £240 if not paid within 28 days.

Cheers ukchatters. Be safe out there.

PS: Thank fvck for No. 3!

Last edited:

elijah32

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for this really informative post. Coronavirus is spreading rapidly around the world. I have canceled my UK trip that was scheduled for next month because of the Coronavirus and after reading your post. I'm single for the last one year. I thought that if I go to the UK, maybe I will find my love there. I've heard that British girls are very beautiful, so I planned to travel to the UK. But Coronavirus made it worse. Now I have changed my destination to Mexico to spend my holidays. But I don't know how I'll find a girl for a date there in Mexico. I have found an article online4.love/mexican-dating-sites that is specifically written about dating in Mexico. what you say guys should I travel to Mexico or still need to think about another destination? I would never want to go to a place where Coronavirus has arrived. Your advice is very meaningful to me.

Last edited:
Back