Complains

EnglishLearner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Everyone complains about being lonely here but they do not talk to each other, and when they talk, they tend to be rude.
People need to learn the Etiquette of social interaction.

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Everyone complains about being lonely here but they do not talk to each other, and when they talk, they tend to be rude.
thats true, theres a few threads that have courteous discussion but inevitably most are often spoiled by people who should know better, ie trying to mock others or cause arguments, its usually driven by their own ignorance to accept differings of opinion or the need to boost their own fragile ego, its a shame thats how it ends up

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I havn`t seen anyone complain about being lonely on here?

S

Saphire

There is often rudeness on forums, oddly some people think they can talk to others in a way they would never speak to someone face to face...it's quite cowardly really.

For a large forum, it's disappointing that so few interesting threads are discussed, or general subjects chatted on.
Possibly, people prefer Twitter type interaction rather than sensible discussion or debate nowadays.

EnglishLearner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There is often rudeness on forums, oddly some people think they can talk to others in a way they would never speak to someone face to face...it's quite cowardly really.

For a large forum, it's disappointing that so few interesting threads are discussed, or general subjects chatted on.
Possibly, people prefer Twitter type interaction rather than sensible discussion or debate nowadays.
Thanks for your comment.
I think you can find some interesting people on here. I have found some and they are good and nice. I agree with you though

EnglishLearner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
thats true, theres a few threads that have courteous discussion but inevitably most are often spoiled by people who should know better, ie trying to mock others or cause arguments, its usually driven by their own ignorance to accept differings of opinion or the need to boost their own fragile ego, its a shame thats how it ends up
Indeed!

S

Saphire

Thanks for your comment.
I think you can find some interesting people on here. I have found some and they are good and nice. I agree with you though
Yes, there are some nice people on here, it soon becomes obvious who are the good ones if you rattle around on the forum for a bit.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

FFS Saphire, you ignorant biatch, we come here to vent.

Get over yourself.

Accept we hate you cause your smart, move on Biatch.

I'm gonna duck now :D

English, social etiquette online is new.

We are finding out what is right and wrong, it's a new enviroment.
We dont need to be nice, we can be a**h****, it's usually more to do with desires than social needs.

Many people online dont want to conform, they are at odds with life, this is a way to express themselves that real life cannot allow them to.

Some are lonely, some think they are lost, some are misguided and some are fools.

What some dont get is you take away from chat what you give into it.

Like any relationship chat is reciprocal.

What is said in forums and chat, stays in forums and chat, if you take it into your real life, then be careful.

Thats how people get hurt or the illusion of love.

S

Saphire

FFS Saphire, you ignorant biatch, we come here to vent.

Get over yourself.

Accept we hate you cause your smart, move on Biatch.

I'm gonna duck now :D

English, social etiquette online is new.

We are finding out what is right and wrong, it's a new enviroment.
We dont need to be nice, we can be a**h****, it's usually more to do with desires than social needs.

Many people online dont want to conform, they are at odds with life, this is a way to express themselves that real life cannot allow them to.

Some are lonely, some think they are lost, some are misguided and some are fools.

What some dont get is you take away from chat what you give into it.

Like any relationship chat is reciprocal.

What is said in forums and chat, stays in forums and chat, if you take it into your real life, then be careful.

Thats how people get hurt or the illusion of love.
The problem with you venting is....you don't really mean it. :D

Back