Close my account

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I wonder how many will be begging you to stay... to reconsider... to have a think about it? :)
I'll be the first - Don't go! ;)

C

Confused_Fred

I just cant relate to people on here, increasing finding the site users moronic and irritating.

There a line in ted lasso where one of the characters calls another characters Dad right wing raciest, he replied " well of course he is, he's an old man from East London".

That line always made me smile.

And I feel this is where my life is right now. I feel more haltered towards the world than sympathy.

I'm smart enough to realize using sites like this one is a bad idea. I may still pop in and have a noisy around the place.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I just cant relate to people on here, increasing finding the site users moronic and irritating.

There a line in ted lasso where one of the characters calls another characters Dad right wing raciest, he replied " well of course he is, he's an old man from East London".

That line always made me smile.

And I feel this is where my life is right now. I feel more haltered towards the world than sympathy.

I'm smart enough to realize using sites like this one is a bad idea. I may still pop in and have a noisy around the place.
hey sorry your feeling this way
have a break , but do like reading ur thoughts here , love how you put up a good debate.
bye bye ' old man',

Back