clocks back in uk [sunday 27th Oct]

keith1955

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Megs i know this is an old posting but i am trying to get in touch with you , i did a thread titled "have you ever been trolled". Yesterday i got an auto response email with your name on it . You asked if i was talking about this website . Well the answer to that question no , it was a site called pc advisor , i tapped the view this thread button and nothing happened , i searched this site as i know it should be in the general section. I think it has been removed. All i did was tell a story of what happened to me i did not name anyone

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Megs i know this is an old posting but i am trying to get in touch with you , i did a thread titled "have you ever been trolled". Yesterday i got an auto response email with your name on it . You asked if i was talking about this website . Well the answer to that question no , it was a site called pc advisor , i tapped the view this thread button and nothing happened , i searched this site as i know it should be in the general section. I think it has been removed. All i did was tell a story of what happened to me i did not name anyone

oh dear !!

Back