Celeb "Chump"

A

avonguy

Really ?
This the same guy that was in tears in the back of the Mclaren garage cause his "Pussy Cat Doll" dumped him ??

Or the same guy with the fake dreadlocks sporting a Glittery "BLM" Tee Shirt , he looks like a receding Predator ,

Or is it the same guy who i can quote as saying " Politics doesn't belong in Sport " to Martin Brundle in 2009,

Or is it the same guy who got on his radio to the team begging them to "Strike a deal with Toyota" so that Timo Glock could fabricate and Engine issue Gifting Lewis the 2008 F1 title that should of gone to Phillipe Massa ?

Fcuk you attitude ?

He's a baby lol XD

I was specifically referring to his driving. Not interested in any of the other stuff. All drivers who win multiple world titles titles have it, to some extent e.g. Schumacher, Vettel but whereas those two weren't averse to playing dirty, Lewis got his on merit. IMHO, of course.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I was specifically referring to his driving. Not interested in any of the other stuff. All drivers who win multiple world titles titles have it, to some extent e.g. Schumacher, Vettel but whereas those two weren't averse to playing dirty, Lewis got his on merit. IMHO, of course.

I could rip the Vettel - Schuey v Hamilton view to shreds but i won't here as that's not the thread aim ,

Anytime you'd like to discuss that elsewhere that could be fun ,

I did actually state in my 3rd post that Lewis is a decent F1 driver :)

""I rate Lewis as an F1 driver , but , i'm interested in what it is you like about him ? ""

Last edited:

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Was she really as annoying as I think? Lol

She came across some parts as me me me lol but she mentioned mental heath issues which obviously isn't nice for anyone

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do you know whos a proper drybread..
That charlie from casualty, my mate picked him up from a train station, he got him to stop at a takeaway for 20 minutes, then tipped him 40 pence..
My mate said are you sure you can spare it?

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yeah, Lewis Hamilton is right up there if I'm honest. A multi-millionaire, who drives fancy cars and lives a luxurious lifestyle, but at the same time preaches to the "peasants" like you and me about social justice. It's rather ironic really. You have all of this money and influence, yet you don't want to spend any of your own money to seek the kind of social justice you want.

A top hero is Sir Marcus Rashford, who hasn't whined or complained, and he's actually put his money where his mouth is and has helped people in need. Good on the young man. That's the kind of example we need to see more of, not more of this pompous, arrogant, selfish, narcissistic, un-charismatic attitude that we see from these pampered, self-righteous multi-millionaire celebrities.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, Lewis Hamilton is right up there if I'm honest. A multi-millionaire, who drives fancy cars and lives a luxurious lifestyle, but at the same time preaches to the "peasants" like you and me about social justice. It's rather ironic really. You have all of this money and influence, yet you don't want to spend any of your own money to seek the kind of social justice you want.

A top hero is Sir Marcus Rashford, who hasn't whined or complained, and he's actually put his money where his mouth is and has helped people in need. Good on the young man. That's the kind of example we need to see more of, not more of this pompous, arrogant, selfish, narcissistic, un-charismatic attitude that we see from these pampered, self-righteous multi-millionaire celebrities.

You fuckin rant man lol ...

Give em some .....

So very well put :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Do you know whos a proper drybread..
That charlie from casualty, my mate picked him up from a train station, he got him to stop at a takeaway for 20 minutes, then tipped him 40 pence..
My mate said are you sure you can spare it?

I have met him in Bristol centre ,

Well he met me , pestered me ,

I wasn't interested though cause i was on my way to M&S food-hall for some Hog Roast Sausage Rolls the selfish prick !

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Can I add the Labour MP Jess Phillips to the list? Her latest attention-seeking, drama queen pronouncement on the Andrew Marr show - "In the eyes of the law, women do not matter as much as cars, fly-tipping or statues". :rolleyes:

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Can I add the Labour MP Jess Phillips to the list? Her latest attention-seeking, drama queen pronouncement on the Andrew Marr show - "In the eyes of the law, women do not matter as much as cars, fly-tipping or statues". :rolleyes:

I think Baroness Jones of the Green Party deserves an honourable mention too lol. I'll be joining every man in the 6pm curfew club, unless we all put our dresses and make up on, identify as women at 6pm, and hit the town lol.

I don't take that seriously, it made me laugh when i heard it because it seemed a bit over the top. She did receive a lot of ridicule, and rightly so.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Russel brand - knob
Sarah millican - knob

I didn't used to like Russel Brand. But I've listened to a few of his podcasts, and he doesn't seem like such a bad guy. He likes to use big fancy words.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That is so seriously wrong ! Anyone who thinks that in our society is barking mad !.

Calledsaul

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Not actually certain that the 3 presenters of the previous incarnation of Top Gear count as celebrities, but they are all excruciatingly nauseating. Especially Clarkson.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Not actually certain that the 3 presenters of the previous incarnation of Top Gear count as celebrities, but they are all excruciatingly nauseating. Especially Clarkson.

I liked Top Gear ,
I think the 3 of them bounced off each other nicely,

I did prefer " Fith Gear" purely because I rate Jason Platos views as a person and a Touring car racer ....

Back