Britain’s oldest dogging site

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Britain’s oldest dogging site receives blue plaque

dogging.jpg

A car park just outside Hull has received a blue plaque from English Heritage for being the country’s oldest dogging site.

The car park, conveniently located in woodland off the A63, has been in use by local deviants ever since motor vehicles first became popular in the 1930s.

Local dogger Martin Bishop said: “This is the greatest day for Hull’s dogging community since Janet managed to peel the tint off her car windows.

“Until now, this car park, which is free after 6pm, was where I came every Friday to peer into an Volvo V60 to watch a local butcher do his wife. I had no idea there was such history here.

“It’s genuinely moving to that generations of my family could have been coming here to watch strangers having public, loveless sex. Perhaps some of the older regulars even saw me conceived.

“This will really put Hull on the dogging map. We’ll have midde-aged overweight couples travelling from across the country to get at it at this historic site. I’ve got a stonk-on at the very thought.”

Local historian Eleanor Shaw said: “Now when my husband finds out I’ve been coming here since 1998 I can pass it off as research.”

via - Daily ParkNRide

Kev1n

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
True or not, everyone who participates deserves every disease they get.

Mark572

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Does this mean that you will soon have to buy additional tickets? Two For One Special Offers perhaps? Can't wait for the gift shop with the Hull Dildo Collection and the gear lever extension with realistic rubber feel lol

Back