Brainwashed? How would you know?

C

CrazyCatLady

A little something I picked up (thankfully not crabs from our resident selfish shellfish)....

We are seeing a process unfold which is called “Ideological Subversion” which was used by the KGB in the Soviet Union, it is Human psychology modification.
Ideological subversion or brainwashing so to speak works to such an extent that people refuse to accept fact, logic or reason even when it is presented to them, their whole world view perception can be altered through programming, social engineering and propaganda.
Once an idea is accepted as true it requires both humility and courage to free your mind from its grip of the crippling lie. Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary people will defend to the death, both the lie and the liars that have brought them into this mindstate.
Psychological warfare is to change the perception of reality of everyone they can to such an extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves.
Yuri Bezmenov a KGB whistleblower spoke about “a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralisation….” The “demoralisation” of a country is a process of encouraging unrighteous behavior, of encouraging condescension of moral character, and belittle those who take a high moral position.”
Exactly what is taking place right now with the belittlement of any body who stands righteous within their individuality and speaks out opposing the mainstream narrative, you get attacked by the conformists who have fallen for the deceit and lies.

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A little something I picked up (thankfully not crabs from our resident selfish shellfish)....

We are seeing a process unfold which is called “Ideological Subversion” which was used by the KGB in the Soviet Union, it is Human psychology modification.
Ideological subversion or brainwashing so to speak works to such an extent that people refuse to accept fact, logic or reason even when it is presented to them, their whole world view perception can be altered through programming, social engineering and propaganda.
Once an idea is accepted as true it requires both humility and courage to free your mind from its grip of the crippling lie. Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary people will defend to the death, both the lie and the liars that have brought them into this mindstate.
Psychological warfare is to change the perception of reality of everyone they can to such an extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves.
Yuri Bezmenov a KGB whistleblower spoke about “a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralisation….” The “demoralisation” of a country is a process of encouraging unrighteous behavior, of encouraging condescension of moral character, and belittle those who take a high moral position.”
Exactly what is taking place right now with the belittlement of any body who stands righteous within their individuality and speaks out opposing the mainstream narrative, you get attacked by the conformists who have fallen for the deceit and lies.
Theres a really good video on youtube about why people still buy into the narrative by Professor Desmet whos a clinical psychologist, ill post the link below. I have also said a few times, the reason people still buy into the narrative even though deep down they know theyve been conned and hoodwinked is Ego driven and a feel of needing to belong to a collective of sorts. It is too painful for them to publicly admit that theyve been fooled so theyll keep up their absurd defence of their belief to a ridiculous level to protect themselves with aggressive argumentative behaviours where they attempt to gaslight and mock those who disagree with their stance, even towards people who previously agreed with them but since they learned new information, rightly changed their minds. I also think that they believe that if they publicly change their minds, then the people who they disagreed with previously will say "i told you so" and that being another blow to the ego that some simply cant handle so they will continue to hide behind the mainstream narrative, to save face as its easier to remain in the security and safety of the deceitful matrix than face uncomfortable truths.

C

CrazyCatLady

Theres a really good video on youtube about why people still buy into the narrative by Professor Desmet whos a clinical psychologist, ill post the link below. I have also said a few times, the reason people still buy into the narrative even though deep down they know theyve been conned and hoodwinked is Ego driven and a feel of needing to belong to a collective of sorts. It is too painful for them to publicly admit that theyve been fooled so theyll keep up their absurd defence of their belief to a ridiculous level to protect themselves with aggressive argumentative behaviours where they attempt to gaslight and mock those who disagree with their stance, even towards people who previously agreed with them but since they learned new information, rightly changed their minds. I also think that they believe that if they publicly change their minds, then the people who they disagreed with previously will say "i told you so" and that being another blow to the ego that some simply cant handle so they will continue to hide behind the mainstream narrative, to save face as its easier to remain in the security and safety of the deceitful matrix than face uncomfortable truths.
It's long, so will save it for tomorrow. Got a bedtime tonight, due to re-joining the rat race tomorrow.

Back