Biggest achievement while banned.

TacoBelle

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Now, it wasn't a ban, but i know when i quit being admin here, my mental health improved by not being constantly abused.

W

Wren

Lol B) fun thread with ideas of plenty ... Painting yes I need refresh a small wall, possible..

Kingdom by the beach also sounded lovely

Walking a dog... Umm I have dog nibbles in my boot of the car , but no dog to walk..:eek:

Reading... I do more reading and listen to music mostly if (provoked)banned

Oh and coffee I drink extra coffee and use binoculars more often outside the boundaries of my nest.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
use binoculars more often outside the boundaries of my nest.

You really are into therianthropy, aren't you?
The more 'eagle-eyed' of you will understand that.
;)

W

Wren

You really are into therianthropy, aren't you?
The more 'eagle-eyed' of you will understand that.
;)
U saying I'm shape shifter or dog with sharp teeth?
I'm lost cause I have blocked u but some how I still see what u type , figures I need to ask admin about this.
Now ... End Ur overlooking eye on me thanks

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I'm lost cause I have blocked u but some how I still see what u type , figures I need to ask admin about this.

More like a 'dead sheep', if anything (see my quote on a previous Status for clarification).
My comment is, as always, pertinent. Yours are very rarely.
"I believe I can fly" ....
into thin air.
;)

B

Bad_Influence

Wren as most have discovered already, WP is best simply ignored or mocked. He is a misogynist of the lowest order and the sooner more people see it the better.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Wren as most have discovered already, WP is best simply ignored or mocked. He is a misogynist of the lowest order and the sooner more people see it the better.

Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own. (Harold Coffin)
Nice one, Harold.
LOL.

W

Wren

Ty for clarity on this ... Always wondered who WP was ... Pffg, I know now, is water lurker with intentions of sucking blood. ,,,Fly's over.

Back