Big Fat Quiz of January/February

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJoTia3rd

Staff member
Reaction score
Only meeeeeeee :)
I have some excited news.... there's gonna be another team quiz \o/
As you may know by now you will need to have a team of 4, please let the chatters you pick know they've been picked :)
Once you have picked your team please comment below with a team name (if you would like a team name)

The date for the quiz is Saturday 29th January and the time will be 9pm but please be online 8.30 so then if you haven't played before the rules can be explained.
I
haven't included the room name as that is opened specially on the day in question.
Remember this is for fun so get a team together n have a giggle :)

Yorkie1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
team...2 NONE blondes

myself
notsuchadumblonde
the charmer
slamma
:) try beat us if you dare...(thats not a hard challange) lol

O

Oswestrian

Only meeeeeeee :)
I have some excited news.... there's gonna be another team quiz \o/
As you may know by now you will need to have a team of 4, please let the chatters you pick know they've been picked :)
Once you have picked your team please comment below with a team name (if you would like a team name)

The date for the quiz is Saturday 29th January and the time will be 9pm but please be online 8.30 so then if you haven't played before the rules can be explained.
I
haven't included the room name as that is opened specially on the day in question.
Remember this is for fun so get a team together n have a giggle :)
Why don't you just get the quiz master (or somebody helping the quiz master) to write down the rules in this forum post? As you've already done TWO quizzes you must know that a lot of people aren't going to be there on time.

O

Oswestrian

Team Oswestrian = RoyalLeathering, Belleofthedesert, FearneGreen and myself.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all - Please submit your team list here by 6 PM (UK time), today, Saturday 29th January, so that they can be invited to the quiz room.

Thanks

G

Greatscott

TEAM Max an paddys quiz to nowhere = me , bwfclee, Susiee and Tumtetumtetum

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
I just found out about this. I rarely go to forums. Nobody mentioned it in the rooms in front of me either lol. I will try to be there.

GirlOnCall

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Please slot me and my team in, we will be good I promiseeeeee
Me, TIlan, guest-TheArtfulTodger, Tiana321 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

O

Oswestrian

What KIND of quiz is it going to be?

I'm not interested in word games, anagrams, pictograms or any other kind of puzzle.

I'm only interested in participating in a quiz that's based on what is generally known.

Thanks.

AlfAMale

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What KIND of quiz is it going to be?

I'm not interested in word games, anagrams, pictograms or any other kind of puzzle.

I'm only interested in participating in a quiz that's based on what is generally known.

Thanks.
It'll be exactly the same type of quiz as the previous editions with a variety of rounds and questions to hopefully suit a wide range of people, not just YOU.
And may I take this opportunity to suggest that you spend the next month finding team members that actually want to be part of your team and will turn up. And also, when you do recruit said members, maybe actually show up BEFORE the start time so that your team member hasn't had to join another team rather than being left to look like a knob due to your lateness. Obviously that's only if you decide to take part...

O

Oswestrian

It'll be exactly the same type of quiz as the previous editions with a variety of rounds and questions to hopefully suit a wide range of people, not just YOU.
And may I take this opportunity to suggest that you spend the next month finding team members that actually want to be part of your team and will turn up. And also, when you do recruit said members, maybe actually show up BEFORE the start time so that your team member hasn't had to join another team rather than being left to look like a knob due to your lateness. Obviously that's only if you decide to take part...
Where do you get off calling me a knob ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back