Big Brother is on TV again..

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Who...Out of all the REGISTERED members on this site would you like to see in a UK CHAT BIG BROTHER style show?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Back in the day, I used to be an and avid fan of BB. Just for old times' sake I did watch the launch show the other night, and that's an hour i'll never get back. :eek: Every box got ticked! :rolleyes: As for who i'd like to see in a UKChatBB, I can't say, but I know who i'd like evicted first, but don't ask, Because I won't say. :p

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Can't stand reality shows and haven't watched BB since about the 3rd or 4th year it was on!
As for UK Chat members, I wouldn't know! I don't 'chat' and the old, fun crowd from the Forums has almost disappeared bar a few (present company included in the few!). From the new lot of Forumers, no one is interesting enough to want to watch. From what I've seen recently, it would have to be re-named the Bible Bashing show :rolleyes: Mind you, stick a couple of atheists (or even just a couple of people unable to be brainwashed by the nonsense) in and it could get interesting.

Back